Chapter 7

SIERRA'S POV ♡
"I can't believe you are making me do this,I don't even know you bro,"I sighed.

"I didn't know you but I helped,"It's not help when you expect something back.I decided to keep quiet and instead said 'touche'.

"I don't know where to begin with.I had some tough experiences in my past and I guess that led anxiety I have.Okay happy,"I rolled my eyes revealing a toothy smile knowing it would annoy him.

"What led to the overdose?"He asked his dark eyes penetrating through me.So intimidating.

"I don't know,anxiety, I thought it would make it all better.I mean it did in the short run,"I commented.

"When I saw you collapse down there,I saw my brother.I saw him in you,"He said.

"Well I didn't know I looked that much like a dude,"I shrugged annoyed before he continued.

"He died,from overdose,he overdosed valium,just like you did.I saw him overdose it every time and the only this I usually did was to give him the antidote,just as instructed by the doctor.I did not give him emotional help.It was almost like a sequence,he does it,I inject till one day the antidote became too much in his blood stream.He passed on last year.Depression made me skip school for a year.

So if you think you are alone suffering well you are not!You cannot overdose and you have important people you have to live for.Your friends for example.If you would have died today,how many people would come crying to your funeral?How many people would get depressed?" He said his eyes red from the revelation.

My eyes help sympathy but then I remembered some hated it.
"I'm sorry about that Romano,"I bent my head down in shame.

"Just make things right and stop crying,come here,"and there I was crying in the chest of Romano.Blanco Romano.

"If you need any help and I mean any.Don't hesitate to call me,"he reassured me patting my back.

"Are we still going back to classes or should we ditch,"I asked knowing very well we would go with the second option.

"Let's just stay here,besides it black no one can see us,"He winked.

"You need to work on that,"I said referring to his poor attempt of winking.

"I know it's the best you've ever seen,"He laughed as I went on to ruffle his hair.

"No no no.No one touches this,"He lightly smacked my hand."Do you know how long it took to sleep it back,"He glared disapprovingly.

"Not even that appealing," I said as many notifications popped up on my phone making a disturbing noise.It was Ava who else could it be.

She sent me multiple photos with Adam Levine.That was quite interesting but I was not such a big fun of him.

*So many hot hot hot boys,but not hotter than our quad of course,are here.I'm having fun and thinking of losing my virginity.Mom and dad have gone to a seminar in Arizona.I love my life shit*

"Who is that,"Romano laughed at the message."My cousin Ava,she's some what a crazy girl dressed in nerdy clothes,"I replied laughing to myself.

"As in Ava.Ava Lively?That girl was crazy some two years back.She threw very many parties after my boy West of course.I wonder why she decided to keep a low profile,"He glanced at me.

"Don't expect me to know,"I rolled my eyes lying in the back like it was my own car.

"You know they are about to come right,"Romano said gazing at his wrist watch that looked darn expensive.

"Who,"confused I looked at him.

"The boys,"He answered.
"Romano are you embarrassed to be seen with me,"I stretched my legs giving my self a better position.
"Yes of course I am,you are not my type,"dramatically he shook his head in disapproval.

"Oh this car is so comfy,"I moaned loudly leaning at the door.And just as I was done someone opened the door making my head fall backwards hitting something hard.Or rather someone who started squealing in pain like a girl.

Confused I looked back to confirmed the gender only to find a crotch that was now being closed by a muscular hand.
Looking upwards I saw West Moore growing in pain chanting "don't hit her she is a girl" repeatedly.

"Why always the kinky ones Romano,you know soft ones give better blow job's,"West complained giving me a dirty look as I was beside him trying my best to apologise.

"I'm sorry okay it was a mistake,I did not mean it and stop being mean,"I rolled my eyes as I looked at Kyle Miller  looking at me with humor in his eyes.Ryder paid the least attention to the drama that was unfolding.Great Ava would have loved this.

"We all know brunettes give better blow jobs come on man,"Kyle winked at me taking a seat at the far end of the vehicle and so did Ryder.Leaving me standing with an angry West.

"You will be shown,"West pointed an accusing finger at me and I pretended to be shaking my ass off.

"Just ignore him,do you need me to drop you off?" He asked and I shook my head.West took his place next to the driver seat as the SUV took of living me standing my hands akimbo.

"Details girl did you lose it and make out?"an exciting Vanny came as I wonder what the hell had just happened.