Chapter 19

SIERRA'S POV

Call me dramatic or all names but this was the most painful feeling in my life.
The fact that it was just all over sudden did not make it any better.

"Cramp attack," I told Rena who had rushed over to my side.It instantly faded and I stood up again composing myself like a mad woman.

The boys looked at me like they wanted to run away.

"Okay first of all you have messed up my life," Frazier snorted handing me the pads and tampons.I gave him a confused look before he continued.

"A hot girl and I mean very hot girl.Hotter than lava saw me buying pads.As manly as I looked I was buying pads as hot as I am,"He whined like a  little kid before Rena forcefully pinched his ear to stop him.

"I believe these are for you,"Reid handed me the chocolate bars and Zane the ice cream ignoring Frazier.

"That's really sweet of you.Both of you,"I tried hugging them but they backed away like I was a plague.I rolled my eyes and went straight to the bathroom to do the necessary.

"Great I was waiting for you staying with these idiots can be a pain in the ass.Let's hang out in my room," Rena stood up from the couch.

"An ass that barely exists," Zane commented.

"Small like the size of your dick," snorted Rena.

"No one wants to know whether you idiots have slept with each other.Now you girls please go we are trying to play fortnight," Reid glared at his twin.

Giving Reid a finger, she walked me to her room.

The room was black and red, like a funeral theme.I liked it, I loved it.

"Really gothy huh?" She plopped on her bed.

"Yes it is but I love it,"I complemented sitting next to her.

"Isn't your mother worried about where you are?" She asked worriedly.

"Nah not really and I don't leave with my parents,"I said my eyes pleading not to push it further.

"You can sleep here ya know," she offered.

"I would for sure but I'm sure Ryder will ring my phone," I huffed checking at the time.It was ten on the dot.I wonder what kind of sweetness Ryder must be enjoying with that blonde bimbo.

"Wait as in Ryder?Ryder Walker?" She cocked an eye brow and I nodded.

"Ryder,"I  nodded.

"Walker,"I nodded.

"Oh my God you are such a snake, you didn't tell me,"she through a hair clip at me with a shocked expression.

"But he went away for sometime right?I saw him and I didn't know when he returned" She reasoned.

"Just like one week ago," I told her.

"So you guys are like friends? The last time we met he only had three friends and me but he found it difficult to admit that I was his friend despite everything he had done for me," Rena said.

"Well we are somehow friends, he has helped me a couple of times so I guess yes," I answered her positioning myself so that I could face the ceiling.

"Oh," was all she said.

"I like your tatoo by the way," I looked at a butterfly tatoo that was right below her boobs.Yes her top was pretty much revealing and I wasn't being nosy.

"I like it too,Blanco did it for me,"

"Blanco does tatoos?" I asked shocked that he had never told me.