Chapter 12

"Ugh what the fuck is happening,"just hearing his voice made tears cloud my eyes.How could he?Why did he do it?My fingers shook as my nails dug my palm.

The house was fairly quiet meaning people had gone home or some had passed out in my living room.Brody lifted his body off the ground before Ryder kicked him right back down but Kyle stopped him.He could not die an easy death he must suffer before death.

My hands were untangled by Vannah's soft ones that held them intact preventing sickle marks on my palms.

My eyes were still sore and everything was somehow a blur.It felt like the day I overdosed but now more painful.Both physically and mentally.

The quad,which I could now call my friends were seated on my queen sized bed.Vanny and Ava were on my either side urging me to let it all out.

Brody walked out quietly sensing the glare everyone glare at him and banged the door very hard.If only he knew a lifetime of prison awaited him.

"How do you feel Sierra,"this was the second time someone had bombed me with that question tonight.I felt numb.Numb to all the pain.It is like it all happened externally,out of my heart if it were internally,suicide would be the first option.

"How do I feel?How do I fucking feel are you fucking kidding me right now?This is the second time I have been assaulted and treated like my body is trash.My own father did it.My blood Kyle Moore.I don't know how I feel I really don't know.Try to picture yourself in my situation.You would actually feel numb.Feelings can be easily numbed by pain!"I scoffed angrily suddenly standing up and looking down at him on my bed.No tears rolled down my face anymore.

My curly hair looked like a mess.My dried up and made me look like a racoon the moment it had cascaded down my cheeks with my tears.Ryders shirt barely covered my thighs but I could not careless.That was the moment I knew I was broken and could never be fixed.

Kyle's expression turned to shock at first then it was later changed to an  understanding one.I crotched to an eye level with him.

"My father took my virginity.My own father,"I beat my chest angrily as if it was all my fault."My fucking father,the person who gave birth to me,"I screamed at him like a mad woman.
Even though he told me he was not my father but he was the nearest thing I had to one.

Kyle's dark brown eyes became watery.Great now I made a man cry.

Ava touched my arm in a soothing manner but I jerked off immediately looking at her with the deadliest face.

"You!"I accused her with my index finger.

"All you think about is these hot cool boys and not even giving a damn about my mental health?You knew what my father did to me you fucking knew but you did not give a damn.Do you know how many times I have over dosed these valium tablets?How many times I had on been the verge of killing myself under this roof? But all you are caught up with is hot boys.Open your little brains,there is actually a life outside hot boys!"I screamed at her punching the wall beside me.Guilt imbibed me immediately I saw her broken expression.

Ava started crying miserably and instantly started feeling bad but I instantly but replaced it with anger.
West shot me a deadly glare as she took Ava in her arms.

Before I turned to accuse Savannah of any demise I felt my figure carried bridal style.

"Let me down.Let me down!"I kicked my legs in protest anger filling my whole body."Live me the fuck alone!"I said as I smelled the scent of Ryder.

He took me to the guest room and locked the door as he headed out living me alone.

RYDER  WALKER'S POV

Ava immediately broke into tears and leaned into West.West shot Lightning a warning glare.

Maybe what she said was hurtful to Ava but she was kind of spitting facts.She had been through alot and caged her emotions alot.This was not the right way to let out emotions though,emotions could not be let out on people.The last time I tried that,somebody ended up dead.

My mind was stimulated immediately she turned her head to look at a scared Savannah.She needed a friend and if she dared to ruin another relationship,she wouldn't dare have a female shoulder to cry on.I took her slender into my arms.My muscular arms,I have some good arms.

"Put me down.Put me down,"She gritted her teeth in anger.As much as I hated doing it by force,I had to for her own safety.I had delicately carried her to make sure I did not injure her in any way than she was already by fucking Brody.

I opened the door of the nearest room I saw and laid her on the king sized bed gently.Her eyes were pleading me but I has to see whether I could make anything right.

I locked the door and went to the room we were before.

"I can't believe she said that, is it true?That I am a bad friend?"Ava cried miserably while West was saying unnecessary words of soothing.

Romano had buried his head in his hands as his elbows rest on his knees.Kyle was seated there with shock written all over his face.

My heart ached for my boy.If there was anyone who was the kindest among all of us,its him.He had a soft heart too any that if anyone triggered it,it would hurt.That is why he was the major player in our group.We were all players but his was just worse.Kyle did not want his heart broken by girls since he would never get over it.

"Hey bro look at me,she was just heart broken none of this was your fault.I know she let it out on you but that was because of the anger she had been holding on for years.You just asked her a simple question only because you were concerned alright?"I concluded patting him strongly as he smiled.

The only people I actually care about in this world is my gang.We stick togethor forever.

"I hate her,I fucking hate her!"Ava wiped angry tears and she sighed.

"You can't hate her it was not her fault,"I clenched my jaw giving her an automatic glare but I immediately softened it.

"Did you hear the words she told me.In fact she is not my sister.If I actually had a sister she would not be this insane.This girl needs a fucking asylum and I knew that the moment Uncle Tommy laid her ass in this room,"Immediately she said those words she covered her mouth with her hands as she instantly regretted.

My fists clenched and I felt like hitting something so I through seven consecutive punches at a poor wall.The words Ava said are almost the words that my mother said to me when I was seven.No sane person deserved to be in a mental asylum.No one deserved to be called crazy.Different did not mean some one is mentally ill.

"Sierra Lightning is not your sister?"gasped Savannah in a shocked expression.No one bothered to give a damn about what she said.Everyone just looked at Ava.

"That just slipped please don't tell her Ryder,"Her hands stopped me as I walked out of the door.

"I might not tell her but eventually you will have to confess what you said on Saturday at 2:00 am in this damn house,"I said my voice low filled with hurt at the memory as I went to check on my friend.