Chapter 15

♡SIERRA'S POV♡
There we were at the so called popular table.

Ava was seated beside West and Kyle was on her other side.Rom was seated next to me and Ryder and his girlfriend on my other side.

Everybody was busy digging into their lunch.I glanced at Ava,as if she felt my gaze she looked right back at me and we immediately broke the awkward eye contact.

Beside out table was a group of jocks and Brody was one of them.He looked very bad.Very very bad.When was action gonna be taken I sighed.

"Sierra honey I had what happened during the party,I'm really sorry,"Nova's ugly voice screeched.Her words were nothing like her facial expression.

She had worn a humorous expression that made me want to punch her.

The atmosphere on the table was awkward.Ava this time did not side with me with her smart mouth.Ryder just looked at her with a blank expression.

"I like your bra by the way,I used to watch mickey mouse when I was a kid,"she pointed at my white tshirt which showed some hint of Mickey mouse images.

Everybody's eyes snapped at my boobs and it was so embarrassing.

"At least my bra hasn't been touched with millions of men,"I snapped making her eyes go wide.

"Are you implying that I'm a slut,"she fumed.

"You said it yourself,"I shrugged innocently.

"It's okay Nova relax,"Ryder assured her and went ahead to kiss her his hands exploring her body.Nova moaned at the action and I gagged.Not for real though.

"Just for the record Sierra I really like your bra,"Kyle remarked as I rolled my eyes.

"Damn I'm really losing appetite,"Rom replied looking intensely at Ryder and his lover.

"Maybe if you had a girlfriend you would mind your own business,"Ryder snapped at him and Nova smiled at him.

"I can have millions if I want to,trust me I can,"Rom smirked.

"But you don't,"I found myself saying.Savvanah would be hella jealous at his earlier statement.

"Yeah cause its hard to find my type,"He rolled his eyes at me.

Ava and West had not said a single word only some chit chat between themselves here and there.

Just as I was about to drop a burn to Rom,the police zoomed into the cafeteria.Did it really have to be lunch hour?

The whole cafeteria fell silent as Kyle winked at me knowingly.

"What are the cops doing here,"

"Damn I gotta record this and put it in the school's insta,"

"Who is gonna be arrested?"

Whispers were heard at the tense atmosphere.

I glanced beside only to see Brody busy digging in his lunch.His mind was totally not aware that danger was near.

Hey that rhymed.Call me poet Sierra.

There were two cops.A man and a woman they all held an intimidating expression that made me want to piss myself.

Quicky they strided towards the jocks table.I guess they knew what Brody looked like.

"Brody Simmons you are under arrest for molestation and sexual assault!"The female cop said taking him by surprise.

I stole a fry from Rom's plate watching the scene intently.

He gazed at the police with wide eyes that looked like they would pop out of their sockets any time.