Chapter Twenty Six - The Future

Abu Dhabi - 2025

'Ladies and Gentleman. For the first time ever in Formula One history, Vivian Monroe is the 2025 Formula One World Champion. The first ever female Formula One World Champion. Let's hear a few words from the winner.'

'It is a dream come true honestly. This all I have ever dreamed of. I hope my family are proud of me. Somewhere, whether that is here or at home, Somewhere there are little girls dreaming of this. I am here to show you that you can do it, you can get here and dominate a 'male' dominated sport. We are all human at the end of the day. I will make it my mission to help girls get into this world.'

'3 seasons ago, in this very spot, you relationship with Charles was announced. How had been supporting you to get to this spot?'

'We are still very much in love. I wake up each morning loving him more than the last. He has been an absolute gem, he is the most supportive human I have ever come across in my 24 years. Hopefully, one day his dream of bringing a championship to Ferrari will come true.'

'I want to just quickly talk about the charity you have recently set up.'

'Yes, so I will take the credit for the idea. But it would still be an idea if it wasn't for some member of the grid. I founded the charity 'Last Lap.' Like it said it would have happened without the help of Charles, Carlos, Max and Pierre. Our aim is to help children with a passion for motorsport get into the sport and our aim is to make sure we see each and every one of the kids to some variation of success. This is such an expensive sport and not everyone has access to this much money, we want to help these children in particular, from anywhere in the world.'

'Where did this idea come from.'

'My grandad was always helping various charities, when he passed away he left me some money. I know this idea I had was a sign from him. He would love this and he would support the cause.'

'Absolutely incredible. I love the whole idea of this. Any plans for the Christmas break?'

'Family time.'

'Enjoy Vivian. Congratulation once again.'

***************************************************
C H A R L E S P O V

Abu Dhabi - 2026

'Charles Leclerc is the 2026 Formula One World Champion. Let's hear some words from Charles.'

'Incredible. This is all I have wanted to achieve in my Formula One career. Thank you to my team and thank you for creating a reliable car. Thank you to the fans for their support. Thank you to my family and the biggest thank you to my Fiancé Vivian.'

'What an amazing season you had this year. How had Vivian been supporting you?'

'She is the best person ever. She is the love of my life and I am so ready for the next chapter of my life with her.'

'How is the charity going?'

'Amazing. It has been such a hit. We have offices in England, France, Spain and the Netherlands. Many people have supported the cause. This is Vivian's baby and I'm so proud of her for starting this.'

'So when are you guys tying the knot?'

'Soon, very soon.'

'Congratulation Charles.'

***********************
V I V I A N S P O V