Chapter Nine - Haunted

Back to Vivian's POV

I woke up in a room. It was a simple room with a gigantic bed. The walls were painted white with various different styles of paintings hanging off the walls. I woke up in some grey sweat pants and disgustingly bright orange t shirt. My head was sore and tender. I looked in the mirror at my reflection and saw how bruised I was. I was so confused. The air was cold but the sun was blaring through the curtains. I opened the blinds to see the most breath taking view I had ever seen in my life. I could hear some movements from outside the door so I headed over to check what was going on.

I opened the door to see several people sat around a table. Some were wearing the same disgustingly bright t shirt as me. They all gasped at the sight of me. Did I really look that bad?

'Hey.' A man said to me. His body changed when he saw me. He went from looking miserable to smiling at the sight of me. I'm sure I would know that handsome face anywhere. His name is on the tip of my tongue. 'How did you sleep?'

'Good?' I question myself. 'Who are all of these people?' I rub my eyes.

'I'm Lando.' A tanned brown haired man stands In front of me. 'I'm your team mate and friend.' 'I'm Nadia. I'm your social media co ordinator.' A tall Auburn hair lady approached me. 'I'm Bailey. Your race comma.' Bailey smiles at me. 'I'm Carlos. I'm Charles team mate. I'd say we are friends.' He says in his Spanish accent. Charles was his name. 'I'm Hannah. You're my best friend and you're the godmother to my child, Jessica.' Hannah smiles at me.

'Okay' I pause. 'What are you all doing in my hotel room?'

'This is my house.' Charles warmly smiles at me. 'Lola and I brought you here last night, do you remember?'

'No.' I frown. 'I can't remember anything. Did we have a big party or something.'

Hannah chucked but her smile began to fade. 'Vivvie, you was in an accident. You have temporary amnesia.'

'We are so worried for you Vivian.' This Lando guy approaches me.

'Is that why you're here. Because I'm ill.' I take a step back from the crowd who was coming closer to me.

'We want to help you.' Nadia says coming closer.

'This is too much.' I say and I run back to the room I had come from, locking the door behind me.

**************************************

'Bailey, there's something wrong with the car.' I shout down the radio. 'I need to stand down.' Just static sounds through the radio. 'Bailey, do you copy.'
The red Ferrari was in front of me we was almost touching. I pressed the brake pedal and there was nothing. 'Bailey, say something. I have no brakes. I told you there was an issue.' Static just muffled away. I tried to turn the car but I was hella bent on going straight. 'Bailey. I'm going to die.' The barriers where coming closer and closer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I know who X is.' I blurt out. 'She is called April Walker.'

'You're making this up. This is the girl I'm seeing. If April was X I wouldn't know.' Charles passed my phone back to me.