Chapter Twenty Two - Rumour Has It

'I just want to get today's race over and done with.' I said to Nadia as I walked into the garage.

'I understand.' She smiled at me. 'I feel like we've become good friends lately. If you need anything, please let me know.' She said before she headed off to go to do some work.

'So rumour has it.' Lando approached me giggling. 'You flew to Monaco to tell a certain somebody that you love them.'

I had completely forgot about that. I had completely forgot about Charles. 'By Rumour, you mean max?' I raised an eyebrow. 'Who else has the blabbermouth told?'

'Max told me and I think Charles told Carlos.' Lando laughed 'So how was it?'

'It was only a short visit.' I try to focus on something else other than the conversation. 'Had some family stuff to sort out.'

'Is everything okay with Mr and Mrs Jones?' Lando asked. It was an innocent question but it hurt me like hell.

'Well I erm. My erm. My Grandpa passed away on Tuesday. He had a Brain Tumour. He didn't want me know to know.' I said, tears forming in my eyes. 'At least he isn't in any pain anymore.' I cried

'I am so sorry.' Lando said to me as he hugged me. 'I am so sorry Vivian. I had no idea. Have you spoke to Charles?'

I shook my head. 'I've been dreading coming here, hence why you haven't seen me until today.'

After Lando shared his condolences, I headed for a walk down the pit lane, Ferrari fans were everywhere, it was like a sea of red. I was in my own world taking photos with various amounts of fans. I had to put my best happy face on for them.

I bumped into a familiar person on the pit lane. It was Charles. His smile grew from ear to ear when he saw me with my fans. It was long until he had walked over to me

'My love.' He smiled rubbing his arm against mine. 'How are you doing?'

'I've been better, my love.' I mock him with a smile.

'How is your Grandma?' He asks with a worry on his face.

'She's heartbroken, she's lost the only man she's ever loved. She is grieving but she will be okay.' I say with an ache in my chest.

'I am here for you.' He smiles at me with his dimples exposed, 'I want to be there for you in every way. What ever you need. Day or night. I will be there.'

'Thank you.' I smile back to him. 'Your brother is heading our way.' I say to him

'Arthur.' Charles says bringing him in for a hug.

'Hello Vivian.' He says and then comes closer to me, 'I didn't recognise you with your clothes on.' He winks at me, earning a shove from a Charles.

I extend my hand to him and say 'it's always great to see you Arthur.' I say with a hint of sarcasm.

'Where's Mia today Charles?' Arthur turns to ask Charles.

'She's probably here somewhere. The woman won't leave me alone.' Charles sighs

'Charles Baby.' We all hear a high pitch squeal from behind us. Arthur rolled his eyes when he saw her approaching.

'Oh great she's here.' Charles muttered and faced Mia.

'Oh Vivian is here. How nice.' Mia fake smiled me

'Oh Mia is here.' I mocked her tone

'This woman can't leave my boyfriend alone.' She fake laughs.

Arthur gave me a look to say 'let's leave them too it.'

'Okay, well I will see you later on.' I say to Charles taking a few steps back.