𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

[unedited]

"You're taking AP history?" Molly asked as she read Wyatt's schedule

"You're taking AP history?" Molly asked as she read Wyatt's schedule. They were on their way to school, first day of senior year.

"Yeah." Wyatt answered casually, parking in his assigned spot. "So, I was thinking—"

"Is that Ryan and Neveah?" Molly interrupted, pointing to the two getting comfortable beside the tree.

Wyatt laughed, "he's been all heart eyes over that girl." Wyatt said and Molly grinned looking back at him. She leaned over and kissed him, short and sweet as she undid her buckle.

"Your fan clubs staring." Molly mumbled against his lips, unable to contain her smile.

"Let em stare." Wyatt kissed her harder, wishing he had a darker tint to his windows. He didn't care though, he was kissing the girl of his dreams and he wanted everyone to know it.

Molly broke away for a breath, "we should head inside." She told him, reaching for the door handle.

"I'm gonna talk to the guys. I'll see you in homeroom?" He asked, opening his own door as she stepped out.

"Yeah, and don't worry, I got snacks." She told him, closing her door to head towards the school. Molly and Wyatt always had the same homeroom and she had been prone to sneaking snacks in for them.

"Molls." Mollys attention was caught by Ryan, who was now alone by the tree. "Carter's still pissed so try not to flaunt you and Danesy so much." Ryan advised and Molly frowned, the guilt rising to her chest.

"Fuck, you're right." Molly mumbled, glancing back to Wyatt who was already stuck in a swarm of jocks.

"Oh, also, can you watch Hazel Saturday night so I can take Nev out?" Ryan asked and her smile quickly reappeared.

"Where are you taking her?" Molly asked, nodding towards the school and he walked with her.

"The aquarium. Do you think she'll like it?" Ryan asked, waving towards his team as they walked by. "I've never been but I remember you said it was really cool and—"

"She'll love it." Molly assured him with a smile, watching as he pushed open the door, holding it open for her. "Thanks. I'll see you at lunch." She waved as they split to their separate halls, heading towards their lockers.

Molly got to her locker, entering in the combination and shoving her backpack inside. She could hear the whispering behind her, hushed giggles at the lockers on the other side of the hall. Molly turned around, raising a brow when she noticed the girls staring at her.

"Are you dating Wyatt?" Angela, the preppiest girl in Mollys class. She couldn't stand her.

"Um, yeah?" Molly answered, rolling her eyes and turning back to her locker.