𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

[unedited]

"Charlie's coming over this weekend and I don't know what we're gonna do

"Charlie's coming over this weekend and I don't know what we're gonna do. My dad is like no sleeping in the same bed and I just wanna have a good time with my boyfriend for our anniversary and—"

"Anniversary?" Izzy asked from the beanbag in just Wyatt's room.

"Mhm." Wyatt smiled, chewing at his bottom lip, "eight months tomorrow." Both girls eyes went wide, never had Wyatt had a relationship this long.

"Eight months? Your record is like three!" Molly exclaimed, happy for her best friend.

"I know, I know. Charlie is just so.." his face burned hot, thinking about everything the boy made him feel. "I seriously love him." Wyatt said, his eyes flashing to Molly and then quickly to Izzy.

"I'm happy for you." Izzy told him, "Ash and I are what? A year and a half now?"

"Woah." Wyatt mumbled, his eyes widening at the thought. "A year is like forever." Both girls laughed, knowing how hard it had been for him to commit for this long.

"Carter and I are only at two months." Molly said, rolling to her stomach as she laid beside Wyatt at the edge of the bed.

"You two are so good together, though." Wyatt told her, leaning over and kissing her temple. "I'd kick his ass if he weren't the nicest kid ever."

Izzy sat on the floor, watching the way Mollys eyes lit up and how Wyatt still looked at her. She was sure that it would never change, no matter how much either of them loved their partners. They would always have that spark.

"Oh, my god! Wyatt, you turn eighteen in three weeks!" Molly suddenly remembered, the year had gone by fast and she hadn't realized that spring was coming already. Soon, Wyatt would be eighteen and they'd be going into their last year of highschool.

"Shit." Wyatt mumbled, seemingly have forgotten about his own birthday. "I can get my license back!" He said excitedly, Wyatt hated having to be driven around, he was always the driver.

"What are we gonna do for your birthday?" Molly asked, taking out her notebook to write down ideas.

"Get drunk in Beau's hot tub? That was pretty fun." Wyatt shrugged, grabbing one of Mollys colored pencils to doodle on the side of the page.

"You're so predictable." Izzy grumbled, crawling over to the edge of the bed. "Why don't you let Molly and I plan it this year? Rather than your usual dumb keggers."

Wyatt frowned, "there's still gotta be a keg."

"Don't worry, there will be a keg."

"Lorelai!" Molly sat up in her bed at the familiar voice, throwing her blankets off at lightning speed. She didn't care that she was in her scooby doo pajamas, racing out of her room and nearly taking a tumble down the stairs.