𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

[unedited]

lorelais big three

lorelais big three

Molly had tucked herself into bed, her headphones over her ears, playing the mixtape Wyatt had gifted her recently. It had only been eight o'clock on a Saturday night, but she had bothered to do much in the last week.

Tristan hadn't called her since he left for vacation, not that she had bothered to call him either. Her grandfather was out of the hospital and doing well, but she still worried. She wanted to get her mind out of the low place it was, but she couldn't find the right outlet.

Instead, she'd chose to binge friends for three days straight. She'd left her house a few times, only to assure Wyatt and Izzy that she'd been okay. She knew they hadn't believed her, but they both had been preoccupied with their own feelings to force her from her cave of a room.

As she'd turned off the music, the noise was replace by several taps at her window. She sighed, knowing who it was before throwing off her comforter. The toothy smile that belonged to Wyatt had greeted her, the boy stood on her roof outside of the window.

Molly unlocked it, pushing it open and he climbed inside without question. Wyatt, being the clumspy person he was, tumbled onto the floor, knocking over the records she had piled beneath her window.

"Shit. You idiot—"

"Molly?" Molly pulled Wyatt up as she heard her mothers voice, shoving him towards the closet. As she'd closed the closet, the blonde boy hid inside, Lorelai walked in. "What was that?" The woman asked, a brow raised at her daughter.

"Oh, I, uh—" she looked to the fallen records, "I knocked over my records."

A stiffled laugh came from the closet and Lorelai rolled her eyes. The older Gilmore opened the doors, unphased as she saw the wide eyed boy.

"Wyatt, get out of the closet." Lorelai said and he laughed even more. "Are you stoned?" She asked, grabbing his face to look at his glazed eyes.

"No. You told me to—okay, maybe a smidge." He held up his hand, his fingers close together to show her.

"You know, what? I'm gonna let it slide this time.. because Full House is on and I would rather see John Stamos than deal with you." Lorelai shook her head at the boy, walking back towards the door. "Whatever you two get into tonight, make sure I don't have to bail you out of jail in the morning." She told them, her finger pointing strictly between the two.

"No promises." Wyatt responded, earning a warning glare from Lorelai before she left the room. "Alright, she's on board with you coming with me." Molly stared at Wyatt, an unamused face as he gave her an innocent smile. "Get dressed then." He told her, looking back into her closet for clothes.