𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

[unedited]

"No, this goes here

"No, this goes here. Jesus, can't you do anything—" Molly snickered, chewing at the end of her pen as she watched Izzy begin to shout at the boys. She knew this would happen, they weren't good listeners and definitely didn't know how Izzy's mind worked.

"She's gonna rip one of those poor guys' heads off." Molly heard, feeling an arm fall casually over her shoulder.

"Hey, you're the one who thought you'd bring your college buddies to do help set up." Molly retorted, letting her head lean against him. "The band will be here to set up later, Izzy is just a stickler for details." She mumbled, clicking her pen down in her hand.

"Really? I haven't noticed." Beau teased, squeezing Mollys shoulder, "how're you? You haven't called in a while."

"Oh, yeah, I've just been busy. Exams are soon, Ryans got me watching Hazel most of the week and now I've got college essays to write for early applications and—yeah." Molly sighed, resting her head against his chest.

She never realized how much she had missed Beau until he came home. Having him away at college for most of the year had been something Molly didn't think she would struggle with. He had become her best friend, the person she had begun to go to for everything.

With summer around the corner, she couldn't wait to have him back in her sights constantly.

"Speaking of, where is that baby you're all so in love with?" Beau questioned, having yet to meet the group's newest addition.

"With her dad, then my mom's gonna watch her tonight." She answered, cocking her head towards the three boys she had met earlier that day. "Do they know Wyatts.. um.."

"Dating a guy?" Beau asked, a tinge of protectiveness in his voice and she nodded. "No, but I wouldn't have brought them if I didn't know they'd be okay with it." He assured, letting his arm fall off her shoulders as one of the guys waved him over.

"You better go make sure they don't get wacked." Molly snickered, nodding over to them and Beau made his way to the group.

"So, condoms are in the bathrooms along with lube and—"

"Jesus, Ash." Molly laughed, her face burning red as the girl shrugged.

"Hey, you never know if Wyatt will want to have himself some birthday sex." Ashley stated, "and if someone else decides they need some, they're there." She winked to Molly, insinuating something that Molly wasn't sure how to process.

"Yeah, um, thanks." Molly mumbled, her cheeks only growing redder. She had thought about it but never mentioned it to Carter.

"This is so fucking sick!" Molly squealed as her body was lifted from the ground. With Wyatt's strong arms around her, she trusted that she wouldn't full, still clutching onto him in case he dropped her.