𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

[unedited]

snow, scream and sleepovers

"Hurry up! We're gonna miss it!" Izzy yelled, her hand pulling Molly away from the diner as Wyatt struggled to lock the door. Lorelai had already walked inside the meeting hall, a drink carrier and a bag of food in her hands.

"I'm trying!" Wyatt shouted back, dropping the keys as they didn't want to go into the lock. He quickly picked them up, finally getting them in with a huff of frustration and ran to the girls. "What is so fun about watching meetings? It's the same every time." Wyatt complained, and the two girls smiled widely.

"You know what meeting this is right?" Molly asked, pushing open the door as the mayor's voice hit their ears.

"Uh—"

"As you all know this coming Friday, is the anniversary of the legendary battle of Stars Hollow." As the words left the Mayors mouth, Wyatt turned to the girls, a whine leaving his mouth and he turned back towards the door. Molly took hold of the collar of his jacket, dragging him down to one of the few open seats.

"Where's Luke?" Molly heard her mother whisper, knowing she and Rory had come for the same reason.

"This is so stupid." Wyatt muttered, but nonetheless, pointed to his father sat in one of the chairs.

"Iz, snacks?" Molly asked quietly, the girl took off her small bag, setting it on the others lap and leaning forward, her eyes focused on Luke. "Head shake." Molly mumbled, a smile growing on her face and Wyatt rolled his eyes.

"What is so fun about watching my dad get mad?" Wyatt asked, watching as the man began to shift in his seat, restraining from jumping up during the speech.

"What isn't fun about it?" Molly retorted, opening a small bag of gummy worms.

"He's about to do it." Izzy exclaimed in a whisper, repeatedly smacking Molly's thigh.

Then, Luke bounced from his seat, "oh, for god's sake! Do we have to go through this every damn year?!"

"And the urge wins by a long shot." Rory cheered, reaching back with her hand out and Molly leaned forward, smacking her hand against it with their eyes glued to the man.

"Great, I'm go—"

"Sit your blonde butt down." Molly pulled at Wyatt's sleeve, bring him back into his chair.

"I thought we were here to discuss town issues." Luke stated, his voice still raised as he was frustrated with Taylor and the Mayor.

"This is a town issue." Taylor retorted, Wyatt scuffed, the irritation growing.

"Yeah, two hundred fucking years ago." Wyatt muttered, his arms crossing over his chest tightly as he slouched into the chair.

"Excuse me, who's talking?" The mayor questioned, taking his glasses from his nose.