“See? Look.”

“Yes, well done.”

Then Elsa, with twinkling eyes full of anticipation, asked,

“So, can I have pie now?”

“Yes, ask Yvette for it.”

“Hooray!”

Elsa shouted joyfully and ran out of the greenhouse.

She’s not even a child.

Juliet chuckled while watching Elsa’s retreating figure and then sneaked a glance to the side.

Another Lycanthrope was sitting there. It was Nathan, a colleague of Roy. He looked awkward holding small gardening scissors with his huge physique, but it surprisingly suited him well.

In fact, he was delicately trimming unnecessary leaves and thorns from rose stems.

Even from a distance, his speed was impressive.

But in front of Nathan, there were still many flowers that had not been trimmed. A little earlier, Elsa, whining about wanting pie, had passed her pile of flowers to Nathan.

Watching his skillful handwork, Juliet said:

“Nathan, you can stop now. Go have tea with Elsa.”

“It’s okay.”

“Alright, then.”

“…”

Juliet didn’t insist and returned her focus to the roses.

The Count Monad’s residence was bustling with guests after many years, and Juliet didn’t let them idle.

Among the seedlings Roy brought from the forest was a mysterious species that bloomed in just three days.

When one day Juliet caught a magician who was doing some experiments on them in an empty greenhouse, she decided that it was time to finish with idle rest, and found work for everyone. She put the guests from the forest, close to nature from birth, in charge of growing flowers, and distributed the remaining workforce around the garden to care for the flowers.

Only the young dragon lazed around.

The remaining people were enlisted to trim the flowers.

A considerable number of nobles didn’t even know that roses had thorns. Typically, the roses used in noble households for decoration didn’t have thorns.

So, where did those roses come from?

‘It’s all about money and labor.’

Juliet realized this truth at a young age.

In fact, selling trimmed flowers was a winter hobby for households with greenhouses. It was relatively an ‘elegant hobby’ and also a source of income.

The staff Juliet hired grumbled, but they were well-paid.

And Juliet needed this simple labor to keep her distracted.

Knock, knock.

“Juliet.”

Someone peeked out from the entrance of the glass greenhouse.

“Roy…”

“Lord Roy!”

Nathan stood up abruptly to greet him as if he was really pleased to see him.

In fact, unlike the other two, Nathan seemed to have not come here out of desire.

‘It would be boring to be stuck in a greenhouse for three hours doing pruning.’