Chapter 27

We arrived at the club as Joe asked," Are you okay?" I nodded my head even though he knew I was lying he just left it at that.  "Babe you better cover those stitches before we get back to the hotel or Josh and Jonathan are going to freak," Finn said  laughing. I laughed with him knowing my brothers would probably do the "I told you so".  I walked over to the bar and ordered mine and Finn's drinks. The boys were all dancing except Colby. "Hey Colbs why aren't you dancing," I asked as he sighed. "Well you see Rebecca had to take Roux back to the hotel because we didn't have a babysitter," he said in a sad tone. "Colbs go steal Jon from Renee and I'm sure he will dance with you," I said getting his hopes up. 

        I went back to the table where me, Finn, Joe and Galina were sat. Finn and Joe were talking about wrestling and me and Galina were talking about fashion and of course kids. "How old is Fetu now," she asked as we both took a sip of our drinks. "Fetu is 10 months and he soon is going to be a year old," I said while showing her pictures of him.

        About an hour later Jon and Renee came over and said,"Hey Finn, Adrianna. We challenge you to a dirty dancing contest." Me and Finn glared at each other and nodded hoping one of us wouldn't go insane. We asked the D.J. to play dirty little secret as the contest began. As I was sliding  my ass up and down Finn he said, "Now this my dear should be illegal. Trust me it's a good thing your standing there right now." I laughed as the song ended and Renee and Jon declared us the winners. 

        We all went back to the table and sat down. For a little while Finn pulled me on his lap while we all talked about our kids. Once we finished that we all got up and slowed danced. Me and Finn slowed danced for awhile until I went and danced with Colby. After that we noticed it was getting kind of late so we all decided to go back to the hotel. 

        Once me and Finn got up to our room he realized we didn't have Fetu tonight because Josh was watching him. "Hey what about that private show you promised me," he said as I laughed. "We should go shower first then you know do the chore that needs to be done," I said back as he nodded. Once we were both in the shower I wrapped my legs around Finn and started kissing him. I'm sure you can work out what happens next.