Chapter 7

"Wake up you two," Damien yelled as he barged in our room. "Yeah you two it's like 11:00 and you two are still lying there come on," Rhea said pulling the covers off of us. "Fine we'll get up," I groaned as Damien gave me a hug.  Finn was still laying there so we decided to dump a cold bucket of water on him. "Okay I am getting up," he said as he kissed me good morning. 

        We all ate breakfast as there was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it when I noticed Joe standing there all by himself. I groaned as I said,"What do you want now?" "I want to tell you I'm sorry for what I have done to you. And I really need you to come back to The Bloodline," he said pleadingly. "Hell fucking no," I said slamming the door in his face. I don't think he realizes what he has done can never be repaired.

     Finn noticed I was starting to get mad as he and Damien were going to the gym for an hour or so. "Are you okay here with Rhea and Dominik, he asked. I nodded my head knowing they would probably go and do their own thing. "Love you babe see you for dinner tonight," he said as I nodded my head pleasingly. "Hey Rhea what do you think is going to happen at Wrestlemania," I asked.  "Adrianna we all know I'm going to beat Charlotte and your brothers don't stand a chance with all the family drama going on right now," she said grinning from ear to ear. For some reason I knew she was right about my brothers but what could possibly go wrong with my match with Joseph. 

       It was almost time for my dinner date with Finn as Rhea helped me do my makeup and hair. "Wow you look stunning," she said proud of what she had accomplished with my makeup. Dominik looked at me as if I had undergone plastic surgery. "What," I said as he blankly stared. "You look beautiful Finn won't be able to take his eyes off you," he said as I gave him a hug. 

    I met Finn outside the hotel as he said," You look stunning babe. Now shall we head to dinner." I nodded as we got into the car and headed to Applebee's. We sat down out our reserved table.  I noticed in a far off distance that Josh was sitting with his wife Takecia so I decided to put my hood up so he didn't recognize me. We ate our delicious bourbon street steak as I attempted to pay for the bill. "No let me pay," Finn said handing the waitress his money. I shrugged as we left the restaurant and I asked," While we are still alone wanna go for a walk?" 

   We walked for what seemed to be hours around the park as he asked me if he could meet my parents sometime in exchange I would get to meet his. I nodded as meeting each others parents would be a big step forward for our relationship. I don't understand how I ended up with such a great man like him. "How about you meet my parents tomorrow. I had plans of heading over there anyways," I said as he nodded. We kept walking until Finn broke the silence,"I hope your parents approve of me." I laughed as I said,"As long as you make me happy I'm sure they will love you." 

        When we got back to the hotel Damien, Rhea and Dominik were playing a game called "Truths". "Hey can we play," Finn asked as they all nodded.  "Adrianna is it true you and Finn have been together longer than we know," Priest said. I nodded as they all looked at us with the strangest of looks. We all laughed as I slid onto Finn's lap while I asked Finn, "Is it true you would die for me?" "Yes I would I would most definitely just for you no matter the circumstance," he said proudly. I kissed him as Dominik said, " It's not the time for mushy stuff Finn." We nodded as everyone started to get tired including myself. They all left as me and Finn laid there listening to each others heartbeat while dozing off to sleep.