Chapter 2

Joseph had hit the samoan spike as Kevin Owens laid their lifeless and that was my cue. The Judgement Day music hit as I came walking out hand for hand with Finn. Jimmy, Jey and Sikoa stood there looking at me like I had committed murder. "Meet my new girlfriend Adrianna," Finn said to give Kevin sometime to recover. I  leaned up and gave him one passionate kiss making him moan under his breath. He whispered, "Do that again and I won't be able to let you go". I laughed as I turn around to see Jey approach me and he said, "How could you do this to your own family uce. You wait till Roman finds out uce you know what he gonna do. He gonna kick you out". "Jey I don't care what he does to me. I just want something I know I can benefit from and to be happy but you, Sikoa and Jimmy has always took credit for everything I have done," I said furiously.  

        Just then Jey punched me hard in the face. I tried to hit back as Finn pulled me backstage. "What are you doing," I asked as he leaned closer to kiss me. "Finn what is this you and Fatu. Come on you can do so much better than her," Dominik, Rhea, and Damien said. I went to turn around but Finn grabbed me and he said," Guys she is now apart of The Judgement Day and my new girlfriend as well. So if you got a problem then leave". I was shocked and then he turned around and asked, "Will you be my girlfriend? I know I hurt you but I really love you. You help my demons stay in one spot". I nodded my head with Joe approaching me.

         "What the hell are you doing with him get back to the locker room while I deal with them and Rhodes with your brothers," he said angrily as Finn stepped in front of me. "You know what Roman I am 21 years old you can't make decisions for me anymore. I don't need my brothers and you to take care of me I am a grown ass woman," I said with tears running down my face.  My nose was bleeding everywhere as Damien passed me a cloth. I nodded in thanks as Joe left and we headed to their hangout. "You know I had everything under control their you did not have to stand in front of me babe," I said as he rubbed my cheek. "I am going to get my stuff from their locker room. I will text you if anything bad happens," I said as Finn pulled me into a hug.

          Once I got there I noticed Jey sitting there looking pissed of as I have ever seen him. "Why would you do this," he asked as I pushed him back and grabbed my stuff to leave. "You know what maybe everyone is right I am better off on my own and without you guys. You guys take credit to everything. God I don't know how many times I saved your guys asses so you didn't lose those titles but you never thanked me for none of it," I said as I slammed the locker room door.  I knew then I made Josh feel bad about everything but I didn't care at this point.