Chapter 9

"Hey Babe wake up today is the day we go to Ireland," Finn said as he packed everything we would need. "I'm getting up. What if your parents don't like me," I  said nervously. Finn looked at me and laughed saying, "My parents will love you no matter what. My parents are happy when I am happy." I sighed as I have never been to Ireland. We got to the airport as they scanned our bags. Finn grabbed my hand as we boarded the plane and took our seats.

        It was a few hours later when we landed and Finn and I walked to his parents house. "Finn it has been so long since you have been home," Leonie and Fitan said hugging their son. I was hoping they wouldn't see me but I was wrong. "Who is this your with," Leonie said. "Mom and Dad this is my girlfriend Adrianna. Adrianna this is my mom and dad." Finn said pushing me forward. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Balor," I said holding my hand out to theirs. "Please call me Leonie and him Fitan," his mother said in a kind voice. We went inside as Finn's mother  showed me old photos of him while Finn and his dad traveled to Finn's wrestling school.  "Thanks for having me here," I said.  "You know something. I have seen many ladies come from The United States but I have not seen anyone as kind as you. Damn you barely even know me and my husband but yet you are helping us clean our house," she said while we finished washing the mountain of dishes. "Thank you. That means a lot  to know I am accepted by his family. I just like to help others been like that since I have been a kid," I said while putting a large stack of plates away.

        Finn and his father came home an hour or so later by then me and Leonie had a nice Irish supper prepared. "Wow this looks great you two," Finn and his father said. I nodded my head in thanks as supper was nearly done. "If it is one thing I have learned Samoans and Irish people love to cook big meals,"I said as Finn grabbed my hand. "You're Samoan," his father said as I nodded.  "Wow I have never met someone from Samoa. Are they all like you," his mother said as I chuckled. "No not really there are a select few who can be quite rude," I said as Finn looked at me and knew exactly what I was talking about. 

    Leonie showed us to a small sleeping quarters for the night as we would have to fly tomorrow to Boston for Smackdown. "Goodnight you two," Leonie said as Finn pulled the blankets over us. 

 Josh- Hey how was your day sis?

 Me- Pretty good. Does Joe know you have been talking to me?

 Josh- No he doesn't. Which is a good thing but Joseph isn't talking to any of us other than Joe. 

Me- I know it's all because of me. It's my fault if I hadn't of done any of this everything would be fine.

Josh- No it wouldn't be! You would be unhappy and it is like giving a poor person 1 000 000 dollars to see you so happy. Anyways sleep tight sis. 

Me- You to big bro!

    (End of text messages)

         I knew tomorrow would be a long flight so, I decided to shut my phone off and snuggle up to Finn for the rest of the night.