Chapter 4

It was 9:00 am as I woke up for my usual breakfast and shower. I made sure not to wake Finn up by covering him back up with the sheets. Once I got to the kitchen I noticed Dominik and Damien sitting there eating eggs. I grabbed an apple as Damien said, "is that all you gonna really eat. I mean come on build some muscle". "Ha! Ha! very funny. I don't ever eat much in the morning," I said while I threw the apple core in the garbage. There was a knock on the door and come to find out it was my annoying stupid brothers who are still begging for me to come back.  "Forget it," I said before slamming the door in their face. "Babe what was that about," Finn asked as he kissed my cheek. "Oh nothing just them stupid idiots trying to get me to go back," I said while preparing him a low carb breakfast.

      Cody came over to plan something fun with us we decided to play a little trick on The Bloodline. "Can I spy on them today," I asked as they all laughed and nodded.  I quickly ran out of the hotel and to the makeup artist who seemed to know exactly what I wanted done. She finished within an hour. Now I looked exactly like Josh  even more than his twin looks like him. 

        Once I got to their locker room I knocked on the door and saw that Josh was not there today and nobody knew why. Well maybe I kinda did but I ain't telling my secrets. "Josh is that you," Jonathan said. I nodded my head  praying he would not figure it out. "Hey Joe what are we going to do about this Judgement Day problem," I asked as  Joseph entered. We waved to Joseph as Joe dug out his whiteboard to show us his plan. "So first of all I deal with your sister and make her fall back in line. Then you and Jonathan will have a tag title match with Damien and Finn . While that's going on Joseph you will deal with Dominik," Joe said as we all nodded.  I stood up and removed my costume. "You little bitch," Jonathan said as I ran as fast as I could out of there. 

Me: Babe I need some backup. They have caught on to my plan.

Finn: On my way baby go hide in the locker room and don't come out. Make sure to lock the door and don't let them in.

Me: Okay see you and the rest of you guys soon. xoxo

(End of Text messages)