Chapter 21!

After interacting with the Sakamaki brothers in the hall, Yui walked away solemn over them being happier with Avalynn. 'Why her? Those boys were falling for me before she snatched them up like a hawk. She must have some type of hold on them for they aren't able to feel anything other than myself. After all, I am the bride and I can do what I wish with them and they will have to fall for me and no one else.' As Yui's thoughts scrambled in her head, not far away was a group of girls fangirling over the one and only Kou Mukami. Yui stares at the group before scrunching her face and trails her sights onto Kou. "So, he wasn't lying when he said he was famous? I should keep that in mind for," She was caught by the sudden grab on her arm, hard. She grunted loudly before turning her head to see Subaru staring coldly at her. As he tightened his grip on her, she began mumbling "Stop" and "Please let me go" before Subaru dragged her away from the hallway.

They made it to the rooftop of the school before getting Yui against the metal fenced wall. "Was it against your will?" "Huh?" "Were you taken against your will, powerless to escape or did walk into their arms as if you were the damsel? "W-Well.." Yui started to answer, quite nervous over Subaru's strength from before. As Yui takes a while to come up with a convincing answer to Subaru, his anger grows. "Tch, even now you can't answer. You are protecting them even though they supposedly kidnapped you." Subaru glares at her as her face starts to pale. "Well, they..." "Come on Masokitty, why don't you speak up for yourself?" Another voice joined causing Subaru to turn around and see the blonde Mukami brother, Kou. "Kou, what are you doing here?" Yui questions which makes Kou smile. "You want your food back, isn't that right?" "What are you blabbering on about?" Kou laughs before turning towards him and points at him. "You like her, don't you Su-ba-ru?~" Kou teased him as Subaru blushed angrily. Yui's face turns red before turning away to cover her face. Secretly though she was plotting to exploit this and use it to her advantage to save her and then let her go. Kou's eye turned red which caught Subaru's attention. Subaru's face turned to his pale shade before he lowered his face and his hair blocked his eyes. "S-Subaru-kun?" Yui looked at Subaru as Kou looked at him smirking.

"Ah, so you don't want her back, is that it? Oh well, can't help it with pure bloods. Once they have something enough times, then they get tired of it and send it to the trash." Kou laughs loudly before turning to Yui. "Come along now Masokitty, your coming with me~." Yui looked between the two before looking at Subaru and her face turned sour before grabbing Kou's hand and walking with him out the door. "You were right." "Huh?" They both turned around shocked at his confession. "My my~ I never thought that you to be this anxious when confessing your love to Masochist Kitten here. But, too bad for you, she chose us not you." Kou drags on and on as Yui looks at Subaru wide-eyed. Subaru's head turned up to them with his eyes shining a new emotion. "You were right, Avalynn." The both of them froze over what he said before another voice was behind the pair. "I thought so, little miss Yui caught in her own game, quite the ending huh Kanato?" Both Avalynn and Kanato stood behind them one with a smirking expression and another in silent anger. Subaru grouched before his arms and mumbling "Yeah, yeah I know". "You did excellent though Subaru, I am very much proud of you," Avalynn says smiling at him and he blushes deeply and turns his head away to hide it.

'No, no, no that's not fair! How could she do this? To me? W-well it's not that Kou believes it and the other too so I'll be fine.' Yui's body language went from panic to bravado. Kou turns to Avalynn before doing his idol smile. "You didn't tell me you had another friend little Masokitty? You mind if I call you Lynn?" Avalynn just stared at him which unnerved Kou slightly. "I do mind that very much Mr.Idol." "Oh, so you have heard of me!" "Only around school, from those pushy fangirls of yours." Kou laughs before walking towards her still with a smile on his face. Kanato tightened his grip on Teddy while stepping in front of her which stopped Kou's movement. "Oh, you have little guard dogs with you Ava. I just wanted to get to know you better, we may become closer if we talk." He noticed to see Subaru teleported to her side as well. Avalynn face lightened before smirking and saying "No offence Mr.Idol, I have no time for Fakes." Kou flinched before his face went serious. The air went tense and quiet for a while before the bell rang. "Reiji is gonna be on necks about missing class ugh." Avalynn sighed rubbing her neck in irritation. Kou glared at her angrily with his fist clenched. Yui looked between all of them confused yet nervous.

"Oi Kou!" A deep voice echoed loudly to appear to more figures. One of them was Yuma and the other was Azusa. "Ora Yuma. I know I missed but no need to follow me everytime hehehe" Kou's face reverted to smiling again catching Yui off guard. Yuma clicked his tongue annoyed before looking at the Subaru and Kanato. Azusa peeks around Yuma to see Avalynn and recognizes her. "Yuma..that was..the lady from the store... a while ago" Azusa mumbled to him and Yuma's eyes widened, looking at her figure. "Hey there Shortie, how was that tea?" This perked everyone's attention to stare at Avalynn who stared at him confused. Yuma's face turned into a smirk and that seemed to click in her memory.

"Ah! That tea was alright, Mr.Observant." "Eh? Why that nickname shortstuff?" "I felt your eyes on me then and even now you checked me out before greeting me." Yuma blushed slightly before rubbing his neck, "Well, what's there not to look on you? Your a goddamn fine wine compared to miss piggy here. Yuma pointed at Yui who stood shocked and blushed before covering her chest. "You do know how to get a girl feeling weak in the knees huh hotshot?" Avalynn teased back and Yuma blushed harder before laughing. "I try when it comes to beautiful women like you," Yuma said back walking slightly closer to the group but more so to her as Kanato squeezed Teddy into a death grip and Subaru moved closer to cover both Kanato and Avalynn.

"My, My. I didn't this was a group meeting, ya'll should've let me know ahead of time, I could've brought some snacks and gossip~"

 I didn't this was a group meeting, ya'll should've let me know ahead of time, I could've brought some snacks and gossip~"

Merry Christmas everyone and hope you all had a fun and safe time with family and friends. KEEP UP THEM COMMENTS AND HOPE YOUR DAY IS GOING GREAT.