Nap time

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER DOWN BELOW IS SMUT! 18+. MDNI PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING ON THE EARTH DNI.

SAYING ONCE AGAIN. IF NOT ABOVE THE AGE OF 18, DO NOT READ OR INTERACT.

At the Sakamaki mansion, Avalynn and Shu were taking a nap in Shu's room away from the stress and drama of the sacrificial bride. Avalynn grumbles lowly before shoving a pillow over her head, while Shu tightens and curls his body into her. "The lewd woman will get the attention she is seeking sooner or later," avalynn head appears from out the pillow slightly "but not from me." Shu chuckles and smirks down at avalynn. "I was about to say-" "Was about to say what princess? Gonna punish me or something." Avalynn just smiles before having her hand on his cheek, rubbing it with her thumb. "Perhaps something" she whispers and kisses him on his lips. Shu kisses back and leans slightly to get it deeper but Avalynn pulls away chuckling.

"Look at who is being eager hm?" "I can say the same thing about you hm?" Shu mumbles back rubbing her hips. Avalynn looks up into his eyes and smiles. "What you smiling about? Perhaps something lewd, naughty girl~." "Nah, just looking at them gorgeous eyes you got." Shu's smirk widened slightly at the compliment before a sudden moan came out of him. Avalynn pulled his hair a bit to test something. "Someone's got a hair kink." Shu groans before squeezing her butt hard. "Someone likes to be manhandled," Shu says looking down at her and squinting his eyes.

Avalynn shrugs slightly before kissing him again and Shu happily complies. Her hands roamed down to his shirt and yank it. Shu chuckles before pulling his shirt off and throwing it away and going back to kissing her. Her hand roamed his slim waist and slight abs formed, before lowering. Shu backs out of the kiss, making an 'ah ah aah' noise from his beautiful lips. "I think it's about time we get you comfortable princess," Avalynn smirks before taking her shirt off, showing her chest. Shu stares, jaw-dropped, and mumbles 'damn'. Avalynn smiles in response and crawls over him and kisses his neck, Shu looks down at her chest and grabs the left boob. Avalynn tenses before moaning lowly, Shu notices and moves his hand around the boob and squeezes slightly. Shu smells her arousal and continues the actions but harder and Avalynn kisses and bites Shu's neck harder. Avalynn soon stops suddenly and moaned loudly 'fuck'. Shu was sucking the left nipple like a pacifier.

"I-I guess you d-do have a few-'fuck'- tricks up your-shit-sleave" avalynn could barely get the sentence out from feeling the pleasure Shu was giving her. Shu alternated between the right and left nipples to give them equal attention and soon stops to explore more territory. Shu managed to get her pants unbuttoned before Avalynn stopped his hand. Shu looks up at her and Avalynn shakes her head before hopping off him. Shu sits up and looks at the view she is giving him. Avalynn gets her pants off slowly, giving him a strip show. Shu smirks before doing a 'come here' motion which excited her. So quickly got back to him but started heading towards his pants but this time he shook his head. She looks confused before seeing him stand up beside the bed and he took his pants along with his boxers off slowly. She admired the view heavily, almost drooling and Shu noticed. "You lewd woman, don't worry I can pleasure you more ways than one." Shu then grabs her hips and pulls her towards him so that her thighs are above his shoulders and her pussy was close to his mouth.

Shu sticks out his tongue and teases her by licking her inner thigh. Avalynn moans slightly but quickly gets agitated over not him being where she needs him to be. "I know what you want. But it is up to you, princess. Beg. Beg me to eat your pussy and I'll-fuck-.." Shu almost dropped her lower body when she grabbed his dick. "Ya know, I'm not the type of person to beg unless I want to, but tonight is not the night. So we each get what want with one position in mind." Shu looks down at her intrigued and turned red in the face when she moved her hand up and down.

Avalynn then put the cock to her lips before licking the tip, teasing him. Shu scrunched up his face in pleasure, squeezing her ass in response. "Go ahead and lay down pretty boy." Shu laid down exactly like she said and kept fondling her ass. Avalynn then slowly put the head of the cock in her mouth before sucking it. "Fucking hell" Shu groaned before lowering her ass to his face which made Avalynn pause her actions. "I wanna eat this pussy while you suck my cock. Let's see who cums first." Shu said before licking her clit and Avalynn shoved her mouth deeper. Shu's hips jolted which caused her to gag and Shu moaned. Avalynn removed the cock from her mouth and sucks on his balls instead. Shu mumbled something under his breath before sucking and licking her pussy harder. Both of them feel competitive enough to try their best but the pleasure enveloped them to slowly succumb to it.

The tightening sensation in Shu's groin started to get harder to ignore so he used his hands to squeeze and smack Avalynn's ass to get her to her end. But Avalynn was quicker than that so she pushed her ass into his face and rides it which momentarily stalled Shu. Avalynn took the chance to shove his cock down her throat again but massage his cock and balls at the same time. Shu felt himself losing it and soon thrust his hips slowly before gaining momentum and getting faster.

Avalynn rocked her hips faster in response and sucked harder, stroking faster while Shu added his tongue inside to thrust inside her. Soon the pressure was too much and Shu thrust himself into her mouth and stayed there, cumming down her throat. Avalynn moaned loudly before she came hard against his face. Shu mumbled a 'fuck' before sucking all of it up and Avalynn's mouth made a 'pop' noise when his dick came out. Both of them took fast deep breaths and Shu tapped her thigh before rearranging her so she lays on his chest. Avalynn's breathing smoothed out before going to sleep. "She tastes better than the bride. I want her to myself and only me."

"