start the show~

Sorry for the late update guys, so as my apology to you here is some spice~

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER DOWN BELOW IS SMUT! 18+. MDNI PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING ON THE EARTH DNI.

SAYING ONCE AGAIN. IF NOT ABOVE THE AGE OF 18, DO NOT READ OR INTERACT.

Takes place During Chapter 14

Recap: "Didn't I just say that we can't have sex all the time, dear?" "You did. But, for your plan to work and make my mother jealous, you have to smell what love-making we did together." Laito says, kissing her again.

Now:

Laito kissing Avalynn was quite the experience. Back and forth their lips and tongues intertwined before Avalynn leaned back to breathe. "Awe, My darling is out of breath already. That just won't do.~"laito pouts before pushing her onto the floor. Avalynn flinched a little before grabbing Laito's hand. Laito paused his movements to see her next action.
She grabbed his hand before kissing the back of it, then his palm, then his wrist. Laito's cheeks flushed at the care she was giving to him and stunned him into wonder. "You are not the only one that can be passionate during s*x, "Avalynn smirks before kissing up his arm until his collarbone. Placing a few light pecks and tracing his hips caused Laito to feel exhilarated.

Laito unconsciously started to rock his hips onto her body. Avalynn noticed his actions before stopping herself and Laito looked bizarre at her. She just smiled at him before she took off her bra and flung it away. Laito stared at her chest and just blank in the face. She laughed hard which caused her chest to bounce and his eyes followed.

"What? This can't be the first time a woman's breast before." She said still smiling. Laito shook his head no slowly before looking up at her. Noticing how pretty her eyes were, he stared and slowly marveled at them. His hands reached up and traced her face and she didn't say a word.

He looked and looked before kissing her again but gently. This shocked Avalynn but she along with it. He backed away from the kiss this time and shook his head again. "This isn't my first time seeing breasts" he chuckled with a grin on his face "but these are definitely bigger." "You perve!" She smacks him lightly on the arm and he bursts out a genuine laugh.

As he kept laughing, Avalynn stared and smiled once more. He soon stopped before looking down at her body and raising his eyebrow in thought. "So, if we can't have s*x, what else can we do?" He questioned lowly. Avalynn's smile turned into a smirk before rubbing his thigh and causing him to moan lightly. "I got an idea, but first~" She grazes her across his pants until they get to the zipper and tugs lightly. "Strip." She says sternly and Laito jumps up.

He quickly got his pants and boxers off before walking to her but Avalynn put her finger up which stopped his motion. She wags her finger and tuts like she is disappointed. "When I say strip, I mean strip." She says looking at his emerald-colored eyes. Laito in a hurried daze took off his shirt and tie before tossing that too and walking quickly towards her.

She stares as he eagerly walks towards her. He stopped just a few feet away and looked at her. The longing in his eyes was obvious to Avalynn so she didn't take long to get on her knees. Laito froze a bit when she once again grazed her hands along his thighs. Her hands made it to his cock. As she started to rub his pre-cum along his cock, his hips start to move too. She noticed so she squeezed his cock for him to stop but it caused the opposite. He whimpered loudly with his cheeks red and his hair flailed a bit.

She smirked at this discovery before getting another idea. She slowly stopped rubbing his cock and caused him to beg lowly and mumbling "no" over and over again. She kissed the head of his cock before laying down on her back on the floor. He groaned at her position and jerked himself off a bit, keeping a mental picture of this. She made a come here motion with her figure and he anxiously lowered himself down to her. He was right above her, and each of his thighs was separated beside her upper chest.

He looks puzzled at this position before looking at her. She smirks before gathering her boobs around his dick. He groaned at the feeling surrounding his cock. He rocked his hips back and forth, gaining momentum. He groaned louder and louder before his hands dropped beside her head. She stared down at his cock as it appeared and disappears, then up at Laito's face scrunched in concentration.

His butt rocking back and forth with purpose and eagerness for a pleasant finish was close. Avalynn noticed he was close to cumming so she reached down to cup his balls, squeeze them, and roll them between her fingers. Laito's head jerked back as he whimpers louder. "So close. So close. So close" he pleads, mumbling over and over again. She grinned before opening her mouth and extending her to lick the head of his cock. He jerked his cock to the back of her throat which caused her to gag. The gag made his cock and soon he was thrusting his dick between her boobs and into her mouth like a man possessed.

"This, This is what you do to me and my brothers. Wait, till they get a taste of you-Oh, Fuck!~" He moaned while gritting his teeth and shoved his dick into her mouth. Her face was shoved into his groin in a moment of quickness. His cock jerked and pumped all of the cum into her throat and she swallowed again, and again. "How much does this guy have?" She thought to herself shocked at how much he gave.

He quivers, shakes, and moans over the sensational feeling going through him. He was done after a minute and slowly grabbed his cock out of her mouth as she coughed. They both were breathing heavily before Laito's body dropped onto the floor hard which spooked her right up. "Oi, What's wrong? Are you alright?" She shook and yelled at him. "I...am...more than alright," Laito mumbled putting his arm across his eyes. She shook her head in relief before heading to the bathroom. Laito was still on the floor when she returned and felt a warm sensation again in his groin area. He whimpered again before curling into a ball.

Avalynn jerked back before rubbing softly on his back. "It's okay. You just rest for now before you confront that lovely mother of yours." Laito chuckles all tired and worn out. Avalynn laughs under her breath before wiping down laito and picking up the scattered clothing.

Looks like I'm not the one out of breath now, am I?