Chapter 5

"Hello, b*tch-chan," a voice says from behind Avalynn. Students just got out of their classes to head to the cafeteria for lunch. "Hello there tick, how are you on this lovely night?" Avalynn sarcastically said not even interested and just wanted to eat.

"Yes, the night is lovely fufufu~. Why don't you join me, this would be quite a romantic time for you with me."Laito playfully bowed with a wink. "Thanks but no thanks. I prefer to eat and try to enjoy the rest of my night than be with you when you have plenty of lovely guests behind you." Avalynn pointed behind him before waving at the group of fangirls. Laito turned around to smirk and tell them to leave.

However, Avalynn was steps ahead of him. "Why hello there dearies. Laito seems a little sad after I declined his request. I know, very unfortunate but perhaps you will take your shot and maybe he will take you for the ride of life." Avalynn waved off Laito before he could divert the fangirl's attention and have the new girl for his daily dose of fun.

Laito just stared at where she was while the fangirls were blabbering, trying to grab his attention. But, laito was in his little world, his little friend growing with every thought about Avalynn in certain positions. One fangirl noticed his problem and tried to approach him closer to seduce him but that didn't go well before his hand, grabbed her neck and whispered in her ear. She stood there shocked before Laito walked off with a straight face and then changed to his regular fake smile.

As the crowd dispersed to go to eat or gossip with others. The one that tried to get some action still stood there in disbelief. Shocked that the almighty laito rejected her for the newbie. It was outrageous, so outrageous in fact that she turned red in the face. Students asked if she was okay but she ignored them and stomped off. She walked through people in the halls, shoving them aside to get to her destination. She soon stood in front of the cafeteria doors, ready to burst them open before hearing a group of girls saying something that caught her interest.

"Did you hear about that newbie right?"