Chapter 6

"These accusations from you, Ms. Winters, are quite unbelievable. You wouldn't happen to have any proof of this Ms. Winters?" The principal asked snobbishly. The girls were beside me along with her parents, and it turns out the nosey girl's name is Kirai. It's quite ironic, isn't it? Her parents are beside her. Her dad is on the phone texting while the mom is pouting with her face, turning red. I looked back at the principal and back to Kirai, she notices me looking and begins to smirk, I guess confident enough that I don't have anything to prove her infidelities in front of her sperm donor and birth giver. "Ha, you don't have anything to accuse me of, huh? I knew it! You were jealous. Jealous of all of us going after the Sakamaki brother! You are just like the rest of us, you stupid -".." Kirai! Stop this at once. You have already embarrassed me by getting me involved with your childish squabble, and now you are lowering with whatever brain cells you have left to this mediocre. Now, if you are finished here, Ms. Winters, I believe I can excuse this misunderstanding and keep this matter quiet. What do you need to keep from spilling your guts out to the students and staff, dearie? Money? Clothes? Ah, I know, a tutor! That's exactly what you -"

THUNK

A stack of composition notebooks was neatly stacked on top of the principal's desk, startling everyone from the noise. I just stared at the stack and began to describe what is inside, each notebook contained the person's name, the excuse for going to see their teacher, the time of when they went in and left, mentioning if they were cameras, and how long the ordeal lasted as well. The parent(s) looked stunned along with their principal while the girls stood there turning pale, soon realizing that their reputation is ruined at this school. Kirai stood there, smirked wiped off, and proceeded to yell, accusing me of being a sleaze and a perv for looking at her while searching around. I just responded with, "Don't worry. It wasn't anything impressive about what you were giving. Which reminds me, one of the teachers did sign a form saying that he was forced to do so or else she would get her "beloved daddy" and get him fired and accuse him of rape which would ruin his beautiful marriage with his wife and newborn son. It gets worse because Kirai and her goons tried to sabotage him and put one of their underwear in his teacher's desk as a backup just in case he got a backbone and told what happened. But I got it in here as proof along with the scissors she stabbed me with during the lunch block with her goons." I handed over the bag with the underwear in it and another bag with the scissors and my blood on them. The principal looked on in shock before his laptop let off a notification sound. He briefly looked at it and then at me. I just smiled before nodding my head, and he goes to check his laptop and clicks on the message. As he looks on, his eyes grow wider and wider before slowly looking up at the girls and Kirais' parents.

He coughs quietly before taking a sip of water and sighing loudly. He looks at me, then Kirai, then her goon squad, and then back to me. "You are dismissed Ms.Winters, no actions are to be taken against you since you were outnumbered and used self-defense. We shall proceed with the appropriate matters to address these serious allegations, and we will let you know if anything comes up as soon as possible. I apologize for my tone during the conversation and hope for you to be more comfortable in coming here if any more concerns should arise. You are free to leave for the day and have a good rest of your night." I nodded and proceed to walk out hearing disgruntled noises from the birth giver and Kirai, her squad still stood there but some were in tears after what the principal said could be taken seriously like suspension or even jail time. I slightly bowed to everyone in the room before smirking and walking out and closing the door.'Believe me, I would be down for some action with some of the Sakamaki brothers, but I'm not that desperate for some,' I thought to myself standing outside the door. Then you could hear chaos and carnage in that room, so I decided to leave quickly, my job being complete for the day.

As I walked through the halls and by the stairwell, I could see a figure in a sleeping position. I thought it was strange to sleep there but thought nothing of it and continued my way out of the school. As I walked past the figure, I noticed it was the oldest brother, Sakamaki Shu. The lazy, lewd one of the group, and is not bad looking either. I continued walking towards the hall and saw the door sensing the sweet, sweet taste of freedom, only for a voice to speak from the same hot figure I noticed in the hall.

"Don't you know better than to interrupt my sleep with that tiresome noise of yours?" He leaned against the wall with his eyes closed. I just stared at him, like your gonna blame me for the actions of someone else?" " Not, thank sweetheart, I'm good with what I got and all that I am. "I didn't know you thought of me that deeply, lewd woman?" He smirked, and I just had to burst out laughing. His smirk dropped at my laughing face and stood there pondering 'what is wrong with her?'.

I finished my laughter by saying the following "Sweetheart, you're thinking a little too far out of the box. You and your brothers may be drop-dead gorgeous, but believe me, you're not the only thang in the world that's finer than a diamond. Now, about that noise, blame your Putrid fan named Akira and goodies along with her birth giver. They don't like to take consequences for their actions, and I just like to plant a little seed of equity here and there. Gotta get used to seeing that too hun." I practically grinned ear to ear at his facial expression.

"Now, if just you or your brothers want to discuss some physical actions in the future between some of us. Then you gotta find me and have an actual conversation, K?" I waved goodbye and burst out the doors to breathe the nice air. As I walked home, I could feel some stares as I had a pep in my step.