Chapter 103: Everything Is Ready! The Five Major Guilds With High Morale!

Começar do início

“No need!”

Lin Bei waved his hand and said bluntly, “Senior, you’ve helped me a lot. It’s just an Obsidian-grade Soul Crystal. Not a big deal. There’s no need for you to spend so much money! Besides, we still have to cooperate in the future. There’s no need to be so hasty! Senior, don’t you think so?”

“Uh… Alright, since you’re so kind, I won’t refuse your offer.”

Mo Yun hesitated for a moment before finally accepting the Soul Crystal. Then, he took out a token from his pocket and gave it to Lin Bei. “This is a trade token. You can directly travel through space to enter my trading space. No matter where you are, if you need anything in the future, you can trade with me. I’ll give you a 20% discount!”

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up. He took the trade token and hurriedly thanked him. “Thank you, Senior!”

This Trading Token could be used 10 times. It was very similar to Bobo’s Trading Token. However, Bobo’s Trading Token had green patterns, and Mo Yun’s Trading Token had silver-white patterns.

——

Mo Yun’s Fondness has increased by 10 points!

Current Fondness: 30 points (Average Acquaintance).

——

“It actually increased by 10 Fondness points!”

Hearing the system notification in his ear, Lin Bei was happy.

It was just an Obsidian-grade Soul Crystal. This was too worth it!

“Alright, I’ll leave the matters here to your people for the time being. We’ll leave first. When the other party arrives, give the signal and leave immediately. At that time, I’ll directly activate the Spirit Confinement Array and the Spirit Confinement Array and capture them in one fell swoop!”

Lin Bei looked at Porter and instructed.

“Alright!”

Porter’s eyes lit up when he heard this. He was eager to try.

“Disciple! Are you alright?”

At this moment, a figure ran over anxiously from afar. It was Monka, who was sweating profusely.

“It’s alright, Teacher!”

Porter said, “It’s all a misunderstanding!”

“Misunderstanding?”

Monka was stunned.

Porter then briefly described what had happened to Monka. After listening, Monka punched Porter twice, making him dizzy.

“Kid, you’ve really grown up! You even dare to take on such a private job!”

After saying that, Monka seemed to not be appeased and went up to kick him a few more times.

“Teacher, I’m innocent! I didn’t know either! Moreover, Master has already forgiven me!”

Porter said aggrievedly.

He had already been beaten up twice in less than half an hour today!

He felt bitter!

“Um… my disciple has caused you trouble! Don’t mind him!”

“It’s a small matter. Furthermore, he gave me three drops of the Emperor’s Blood. It’s considered over.”

Lin Bei smiled and said, “On the other hand, Senior Monka, there’s something wrong with your teaching.”