70. "Don't look at him, and don't even think about touching him."

(2461 words)

THE NEXT DAY

After breakfast, Blayze and I scrolled through Instagram for a while watching funny reels, before we went for a swim in the hotel pool. I couldn't help but reminisce the time we had spent in the pool in LA. Probably the first time Blayze had seemed like a normal human to me. The first time I saw past his cold facade. The first time I enjoyed his presence. The first time I felt liberated.

We jumped into the pool together and an idea popped into my mind. "Let's race." I suggested.

"Okay." He agreed instantly.

On the count of three, we started swimming. He was fast. Olympics champion kind of fast. But I wasn't a loser either. He was just a little ahead of me as we neared the end. And then he suddenly slowed down, allowing me to beat him. Even a child could tell that it was deliberate.

"Congratulations, Miss Woods." He gave me a big smile.

"You let me win." I stated the obvious as I caught my breath.

"There's no point in winning from the woman you're in love with," he spoke, swimming closer to me, holding my gaze in a magnetic trance. "I would happily lose to you time and time again, bowing my head and submitting to you. Only you."

My breath got caught in my lungs at the sound of his words, my heart doing somersaults in my chest as his eyes pierced through my heart and soul.

I gulped. "What makes you think of words like this?" I wondered softly, tracing my finger along his collarbone.

"You." He whispered his reply.

I held his gaze for a few minutes. It was as if he were both glancing into each other's souls. Words weren't needed in that moment. Him and I were enough.

I broke our heart-piercing staring by splashing water on him, catching him off guard. I laughed as he wiped his face, before a menacing look crossed his eyes.

"Catch me if you can!" I challenged playfully, instantly swimming off.

I could feel him right behind me, catching up. The adrenaline rush I had was insane. And then he had me. His arms circled around my waist as he caged me between them. "Mihrimah," his breath fanned my face, making me hot and wanton. "You really believe you can run from me?"

I bit my lip, holding back a cheeky smile. "No, but I thought I could swim away."

His lip curled up into a sexy smirk as his hold on my grew tighter. He glanced down at my breasts pressed against his firm chest, my cleavage spilling out of my bikini. He swam with me to the edge, letting my back press against it as he held me captive.

My chest rose and fell abruptly, making his eyes flare up with desire at the show my breasts were putting on. "I didn't know you were wearing such a provocative swimsuit beneath that baggy shirt when we left our room." He murmured in my eyes, his warm breath massaging my earlobe.

"I'm allowed to wear provocative swimsuits around my boyfriend," I breathed out. "Besides, the last time I was in a pool with him in a decent swimsuit, he thought I borrowed it from my grandma."

His lip curled up into another smirk that just took my breath away. He placed wet kisses over the side of my face, slowly moving his lips downward. "It's a good thing no one else is here," he said amidst the tantalising kisses he was laying over my skin, that were making me hotter every second. "Or else they would have lost their eyes."

A loud moan sounded from my mouth as his lips left wet, sloppy kisses over my sensitive breasts. I gripped his shoulders for support, breathing erratically as he drove me to the brink of insanity.  He moved his head back for a minute to watch my expression, smirking smugly as he saw the flames of lust and desire lighting up my eyes, and the desperation on my face.