41. "The lady I give mind blowing orgasms to."

(2878 words)

I slumped in the bed with my eyes closed. My vagina felt sore, but still so satisfied. I wanted Blayze to cuddle me to sleep. I opened my eyes, watching him discard the used condom and slip a pair of shorts on. I expected him to come cuddle me then, instead he disappeared to the bathroom without a word.

My heart started sinking. I just lost my virginity to him, and he couldn't even cuddle me, let alone say a word to me. How could he just leave me alone in bed like that?

I wanted to get up, get dressed and get the hell out of there, but my sore vagina and legs wouldn't allow it.

I found myself tearing up.

The next minute, Blayze emerged from the bathroom, holding wet wipes in his hands. I watched in bewilderment as he sat between my legs, cleaning up the mess between my thighs. That was when I noticed the blood.

"You okay?" He asked, meeting my gaze.

I nodded slowly.

"Are you sore?" He questioned.

I nodded again.

After cleaning me up, he tossed the dirty wipes into the bin, before lifting me up bridal style in his arms. He carried me to the bathroom where a bubble bath awaited me.

I almost teared up again. He wasn't abandoning me. Instead, he cared. He cared about cleaning me up. He cared enough to run me a bubble bath.

I almost moaned in delight when he placed me in the hot bubble bath that instantly began massaging my sore muscles.

Blayze kissed the top of my head. "You were amazing, sunshine. If this wasn't your first time, I would have gone several rounds with you."

I blushed as my heart fluttered. "You were... amazing too." I said shyly. He massaged my hair, caressing it along with my shoulders.

"Glad you think so." He said, still running his fingers through my hair, soothingly.

Warmth spread through me replacing the coldness and my fear. He wasn't so insensitive after all.

I bit my lip, remembering what Aileen had told me. "Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"You can tell me anything." He assured.

I smiled, before giggling. "My best friend keeps talking about how her first boyfriend lasted only two minutes."

I watched him blink, before he threw his head back laughing like a little kid. My goodness, was that a sight to behold. He looked utterly gorgeous. He sounded utterly gorgeous.

His head then bowed, his face burying in the nape of my neck, as he continued to laugh. "Damn. Poor her." He said, once he recovered from his fit of laughter.

I giggled. "Yeah, that's definitely not what a girl dreams about her first time."

"How was your first time?" He flashed me a charming smile, sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

I blushed. "It was okay... could have been better." I teased.

His eyes darkened, even though he knew I was joking. "Do you want round two to have better, sunshine?"

"My sore vagina disagrees." I grinned.

His face eased up into a grin. "I won't go easy on you next time."

I mock gasped. "There's a next time? I heard you don't sleep with the same woman twice."

"I also don't sleep with them in my bed, clean them up and run a bath for them."