52. "You can look, sunshine. There's nothing you haven't already seen." 🌶️

(2473 words)

*THE NEXT DAY*

A knock sounded at my door, and I knew just who it was. I happily skipped to the door to open it, and surely enough, a handsome man stood there dressed in a white dress shirt and black pants, the top two buttons of his shirt undone, and his hair messy.

"Hi!" I chirped, leaning forward to give him a quick peck on the cheek, before I stepped aside to let him in.

Blayze walked in and waited for me to lock the door, before he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately. "Hi, sunshine." He whispered in his beautiful manly voice after pulling away from the kiss, but still holding on to me.

"You're late." I remarked, not breaking our eye contact.

"Traffic." He replied, his eyes gazing back at me as if he was looking at his favourite person. Sometimes I wonder if I'm deluded.

"Still... for someone who talks about discipline so much... you would have fired someone for being late in an instant." I said, running a finger along his chiselled jawline.

"As the boss, I hold the authority to do so. My mistakes can be overlooked." He replied arrogantly.

"Nice. That's some justice right there," I scoffed, before smirking at him. "Are you ready to get in the shower with me?"

He smirked back, the glint in his eyes growing more profound. "I see you enjoyed your shower with me the previous day."

I leaned forward to place a wet kiss on the exposed skin of his chest, smirking in satisfaction as his hold on me grew tighter. "It was fine." I teased, as I met his eyes again.

He smirked back, dangerously, his eyes ablaze with a set of profound emotions. "Shall we?" He gestured toward my bathroom with his head.

"Of course." I replied with a big smile, before squirming out of his hold, taking his giant hand in mine and leading him to the bathroom.

Closing the door, I gave my back to him, sensually slipping out of my peach night dress, exposing myself completely to him yet again. I heard him inhale sharply before his warmth surrounded my body and then his arms wrapped around me, his face burying in the nape of my neck and breathing in my scent.

My heart palpitated dangerously in my chest at the feel of his big, warm hands against my bare skin.

"You have no idea how crazy you're driving me. You've overpowered each one of my senses. You're all that's on my mind now." He breathed, pulling my back flush against his front, letting me feel the hardness that existed behind his pants.

I struggled to maintain my breathing. "Take your clothes off." I whispered.

I felt him smile against my neck, before he pulled back. I heard the shuffling off his clothes as he removed them.

"You can look, sunshine. There's nothing you haven't already seen." He teased.

I blushed, slowly turning around to face him just in time for him to remove his boxers, letting his huge, hard length spring free from its restraints.

I bit my lip, remembering how it felt inside of me.

Taking his hand, I led him inside my shower cubicle, standing us both right below the shower head. I turned the water on, letting it run down on us. Blayze kept his hands around my waist, gazing down at me affectionately.

I gently massaged his neck, not letting our eye contact break. "I'll clean you today." I affirmed.

He smiled. "Sure, sunshine. Only an idiot would refuse."