FOR THE READERS

Thank you to everyone who decided to give their precious time by reading to my story . I never thought that I will be writing story of many chapters , thanks to you all readers and special thanks to my sister who helped me during the writing. She helped me by editing each and every chapter and suggesting me the plots which are necessary in order to progress my work.

If you are reading this part after completing the chapters , then I am sure you can decipher that I am new in this , and the truth is this is my first work so there can and must be some errors , please deal with it and if possible point out the errors but , please in good manner .

This story was totally written on the basis of imagination , this story didn't points any particular person , and the plot doesn't resembles with anyone's life . If this story coincides with someone or someone's life then it's is just a coincidence .

The choice of the names of the characters are fully done on the basis of the imagination .

I never tried to hurt anyone with my writing .

                                                             THANKS FOR READING ....

                                                            Happy reading .....................