EPILOGUE

STUART'S POV

3 years later ....

" Ahhhhh !!!! , Stuart help me " .

I woke up in the midnight after hearing the loud scream from my wife. With rubbing my eyes , I looked towards her , from the look of hers , it seems to be she is in some sort of problem or rather more precisely, pain and I can notice Liam was dumbfounded about his mother's condition .

" What happened sweet heart ? " I asked . " The baby is kicking , Ahhh !!! My water is going to break at any moment and I am going to deliver here . Please do something Stuart " she requested . " What baby ? " I asked . " It's our baby ! you moron " she spoke with a tone which is a mixture of irritation and pain .

" Sorry baby , But the doctor predicted your delivery is due after 1 week " I tried to explain . " The doctor can be wrong , he predicted the day , he was also not sure " Pearl spoke while emphasizing on the word "predicted", still her tone contained a mixture if irritation and pain. " But how it is possible ? " I asked . " I don't have so much time to explain , please do something or else I am going to die " she pleaded .

The thought of loosing Pearl gave a chill in my spine and loosing Pearl is not an option for me . I can't loose her , we really fought hard and ultimately we got united . I need to do something as early as possible .

" Okay , let me first call Ashton and mention him about you . In the meantime , Liam go and call grandpa " I ordered . Ashton is my old friend who helped me during my hard times . I sensed Liam went running towards dad's room and I grabbed my phone and dialed Ashton's number and was rubbing Pearl's back in order to soothe her .

" Hey man , anything serious ? You called in this mid night ? " Ashton asked . " Yes man , Pearl's delivery date has come , I am bringing her to your hospital " I tried to tell him in brief . " Sure , you just bring her , I will arrange the rest " he spoke . " Thanks man " I thanked him and hung up the call .

" What did he told ? " Pearl asked . " He told to bring you as soon as possible and he -----" I was interrupted by dad " it's no point in wasting time by talking , she needs medical care as soon as possible " dad ordered and rushed towards Pearl .

" Everything will be fine little girl " dad tried to console Pearl by rubbing her back .

" Dad , please help me . Please help me to bring her towards the car " I requested . " Of course " dad spoke and forwarded his hand towards Pearl so that Pearl can get up from the bed . " Why are you not calling the ambulance ? " Pearl asked . " just because the time that the ambulance will take to come here will be more and in that time I can reach the hospital " I tried to explain .

I helped dad to bring Pearl towards the door . " Liam please lock the door " I ordered . As a obedient child he locked the door and handed me the key . Yes Liam has now became a responsible guy , he is all grown up now .

I ran towards towards my car and opened the driver's seat and drove the car towards our door and then unlocked the door of the passenger's seat . I helped dad and carefully placed Pearl in the passenger seat with half lying position . Since dad don't know driving , so I requested dad to be with Pearl and Liam took the seat beside me and I started my car and make my way towards the hospital .

" Son , please mention about this to your sister . Pearl needs some women's help in this matter " dad suggested . " Liam , take my phone and dial aunt Daisy's number for me and put the phone in speaker " since I was driving I ordered Liam to do so . As ordered he immediately dialed Dee's number and gave the phone to me speaker mode . I kept the phone on the bonnet of the car and continued my driving .