CHAPTER XXVII

She served and kept the faith , she concealed her tears but shared her smiles . She gave so much but demanded a little “

STEPHEN’S P.O.V :-

Stephen McAndrew is Stuart’s father .

Today is very special day for me , I got the freedom which I have been craving from a long time . It all started 8 years back when I was framed for the crime that I never committed , but I could not be saved and thus I was sentenced to lifetime imprisonment . But when all the hopes were lost , my son , Stuart stand still and tried his level best to save me and finally he succeeded in doing that .

While saving me , he also faced many ups and downs . He felt in love with our enemy’s daughter and thus he was bound to pay for that , he paid with his life . But that broken heart didn’t broke him further , infact that broken heart made him even stronger and he in no time he expanded the McAndrew’s empire . Daisy told me that how he was determined to expand the business and I can’t believe how my small food outlet has grown into one of the biggest food business in the country . I have never imagined that my business will reach to this height .

Whenever I think about the large expanding of my business , my heart swells up thinking that how my small jolly son has grown so much that he is running a big business on his own . I know he owns more than 20 outlets all over the country and more than 150 workers works under him , I fell honor that he thought to grow my business .

But a doubt always remains inside of me , Where is Sarah ? Where is my wife ?   

I haven’t seen her in this last 8 years for once . The last time I saw her , when I was sentenced to lifetime imprisonment but from after that I haven’t seen her once not even today . She haven’t visited me once when I was in jail . Every time either Daisy or Stuart or both visited me but I never saw Sarah visiting me . Whenever I tried to bring the topic of her , my son and daughter either tried to change the topic or else they just replied ‘ mom is fine ‘ . It was very translucent for me . I can’t figure out what they meant .

It’s not like that Sarah has left me and our children alone and went away with someone , it’s not like her . We did love marriage and that love was still there between us , but I don’t get it where she has gone . I need to figure about her whereabouts as soon as possible .

After completing the signing on the release papers , I went towards where my family was waiting for me . I was happy that finally I was freed . Stuart noticed me ,  “ So dad , ready to start your new life ? “ Stuart boomed . I just  smiled and  nodded …..

We went outside the court towards the parking lot . I saw some cars were parked outside , Stuart went towards his car . It was a black BMW , it was the new model of it . The car seems to be costly , he can afford that . He is the richest businessman of the country and he must have it . This new car reminded me some bad memories ,  when we were just a small food outlet , we didn’t have any car and thus it made me took lift from that car and irony is that , that car was also a black BMW , and finally I was landed in 8 years jail . I have paid more than enough for that free car ride .

We all climbed the car , I and Daisy took the back seat of the car , while Stuart took the driver seat and Pearl took the seat beside him . Adam didn’t came with us as he was having some important work in the court which was needed to be finished .

This new girl Pearl , is a good girl and  she is the daughter of Daryl Mitchell . She is beautiful and I have no doubt why my son fell in love with this girl . Pearl’s face reminded me of  Sarah , she was also very beautiful . I was going to ask Stuart about his mom , when Stuart started the conversation “ so dad ,  before we reach home , we will be visiting the garments shop , we need to purchase your clothes and then we will grab some food “ Stuart spoke while driving . “ Okay , but before that can you tell me where is Sarah ? I haven’t seen her from a long time “ I asked . I can sense my question  made a tensed expression on the face all the three person on the car . They looked in each other eyes when finally Stuart spoke “ She is fine dad , we will also visit her after we grab some food “ . This answer made me uncomfortable as I can’t decipher what he meant by that .