CHAPTER XXX

"Love birds neverseparate and they say birds of a feather flock together. Even animals and birdsknow the language of love. Love is all abounding and romance is a beautifulpart of it"

                                                                                  STEPHEN's POV :

Stephen McAndrew is Stuart's father .

3 months later .....

Finally our life's jigsaw puzzle is somewhat getting solved . Now every pieces is fitting in its right places . But solving this jigsaw puzzle was something very difficult and took lot of time , in solving this we lost one precious piece in the form of my wife Sarah , who didn't got any opportunity to see the final solved puzzle .

Our life's jigsaw puzzle was good , until that night that horrible incident took place with me and thus all the things fell apart like a palace of cards broke by a strong wind . My son and daughter tried to hold the pieces but everything was not in their hands so ultimately it fell apart .

But , I am proud of my son and daughter who tried their level best to join those pieces again and ultimately it joined but Sarah's role is highly missed here .

Now everything is well and good , with me getting the justice that we really wanted , Daisy getting married with her love , Thomas . He is a good guy , I know , he will take care of my daughter .

Everything seems to be fine but it is not true , we still miss that old version of my son Stuart . From outside he may look happy but I know my son , deep down he is still broken . I know him , he still loves Pearl and so does Pearl but what I don't get it why they are not expressing their feelings to each other ? Why they are hiding their relationship when everyone knows about them ? I believe if they will express it , they will be the happiest couple . I know their relation was messed up and Stuart felt in love with his enemy's daughter , but now everything is solved so why they are keep on extending this further ?

I also feel sorry for that little soul Liam , he is facing all these because of that old issue between his parents , he don't deserves it at all . He deserves all the love from his parents completely . I know , Stuart visits Pearl's house to spend time with his son , but all that is formality . He is Liam's biological father and that little soul deserves all the love from him , not just formality.

I need to solve this problem as soon as possible , I cannot see two people hiding their feelings . But all these I cannot do by my own , I need someone's help who know both of them very well and I know the perfect people who can help me , it's Daisy and Thomas , they can help me . Daisy knows every details of her brother and Thomas is Stuart's best friend , both of them can help me to unite those two broken love birds.

Without wasting any further time , I called Daisy on her phone to ask for the help .

Daisy : Yes dad ..

Stephen : I want your and your's husband's help .

Daisy : sure, but what's the matter dad ?

Stephen : Long story short , I want to discuss something about Stuart with you two in private , just you two meet me after completing the work in our home .

Daisy : but dad , Stuart will be there .

Stephen : Don't worry , I know him , like everyday he will be there to spend time with his son , so we can use that time to discuss about them .