CHAPTER VII

It’ quite hard to face the truth , you cannot accept it but the truth remains as it is "

DAISY’s POV

10 days later ….

Ten days has passed by since Stuart made that visit to that counsellor regarding his problem . With the guidance of miss Capsey , he had even rejoin his old yoga club . He have adopted a new hobby of drawing , when he was a kid , he was  least interested in drawings and paintings . I still remembers , back in school , during his art test , he had put black border around the sun and eventually he failed that art test . Funny old memories .

Every morning he goes to that yoga class and when he is free or he has less pressure in his work , he draws something which is a new thing for me . He stays in his cabin and try to draw something with his earphones plugged on . As usual , I have became his judge to  judge his drawings . I don’t have any problem with his changed attitude and new developments , because atleast he is remaining happy and is not thinking about Pearl , which we all want .

This sudden development of his is good and I am quite happy for him , so I decided to cook his favourite meal for dinner . He generally like roasted chicken , so today I decided to leave early from the work so that I can come home early and prepare his favorite meal .

After he returned from the outlet , I didn’t mentioned him about cooking his favorite meal , actually I wanted to give him a surprise . During the dinner when I presented the roasted chicken in front of him , he was surprised and  happy . I have even invited Thomas to have dinner with us . Stuart  ate the chicken with love and he was happy with the food , actually the chicken was properly cooked . I am proud of my cooking skills for today  .

After the dinner Thomas went to his home and Stuart went to sleep because he has yoga class on the morning while I went to keep those plates in the dish washer .

After cleaning , I went to my room and since Stuart’s mood has changed so I decided to drop the mail to the investors again so that they can fix the meetings and thus we can expand our business a little more  . While I was writing those mails again , I heard a little cry and someone is pleading to some one . I kept my laptop aside and focused on the cry and plead , and I realised it is coming from my next room which is Stuart’s  room .

Keeping my laptop aside , I went towards hiss  room . He generally don’t lock his room from inside . I pushed the door and entered inside , but couldn’t find anyone in the room except for him sleeping on the bed . He was silent and was sleeping . I was making my way to get back to my room , when I heard “ please don’t go , please I beg you , Please don’t go again “ he spoke while he was in his sleeping state . This is the same thing that I heard when I was in my room .

“ Yes brother , you need something ? “ I asked but he didn’t replied . I went towards him , “ please don’t go “ he again spoke and this time I was shocked . He was not telling to me  , actually he was in his dream or better to say nightmare , but what I noticed was he was shaking like a leaf and was sweating profusely , with the air conditioner of his room on , he is still sweating like he has ran into a marathon or he did some heavy work out on the gym  .

I was going to wake him up , when he again spoke  “ don’t go away again Pearl , you already went away from me and in those years when you were not with me , I was alone and I missed you very much . I still love you Pearl , no matter what happens between us I will always love you baby , you are my first and last love . Please stay with me , I promise I will take care of you and the kid . Please don’t go away , I miss you , I love you and I can’t again bear the pain of loosing you again . Believe me if this time and if  you will leave me , I will die  “ .