CHAPTER XXIX

A happy man marries the woman he love , a happier man loves the woman he married “

DAISY’s POV :

The thanks giving party was expected  as dad has planned this a week ago , but the outcome of that party was not expected for me . I didn’t thought that Adam uncle will keep this proposal .  It is not that , I don’t love Tom and don’t want to marry him , it just all is happening very fast . We two had planned many things for our marriage and honeymoon and the life after marriage but we never expected this too quick . We were thinking to give dad some time to become stable then we can disclose our relationship to him  . Moreover , Stuarts’s life is also messed up , his life is somewhat getting sorted out but still he is sad deep inside which he may not show it but being his sister and knowing him closely , I know he is kind of incomplete .

After , Mr Adam proposed the idea , we were in no state to speak as we were feeling shy and awkward in that situation . Icing on the cake was done by Stuart, in order to celebrate this moment he offered champagne to dad and dad opened that to celebrate .

After the party was over everyone went to their home , Stuart asked our driver to drop Pearl and Liam to their home . After the party was over , everyone left except Tom and his family , they decided to talk about our marriage  . In the beginning I and Tom decided to stay away from their conversation as it will make ourselves more awkward and let others take their decision .

In the mean time , Tom grabbed my hand and took me outside in our garden , I followed  him .

“ Dais , I wasn’t expecting this all of a sudden “ Tom spoke . “ Same with me “ I replied . He nodded and felt into a state of deep thinking  “ are you not ready with this ? If you are not ready then I will talk with my dad to extend it  further “ he spoke with a worried tone evident in his voice . “ It’s not like that , I too want to get married and start a life with you but you know our family condition , all are happening too quickly and  I just want everyone to settle first then they can arrange a grand party “ I spoke .

Tom stopped on his tracks and so does I  , he grabbed my hands and kissed on my forehead “ you worry so much about others and that’s the reason I love you so much . You considers others problems as first priority in your list and then you considers your problems “ he spoke . I was not able to form any words , this man in front of me always make me feel special even if I am not any special . I just blushed “ it’s not like that , I am just worried “ I replied . There was a little silence between us , may be he was thinking about something but the whole time he was holding my hand which was making me feel special . “ I have an idea , if you don’t mind . This idea will definitely solve your issues “ he spoke . “ What idea ? “ I asked him , I know his idea is always turns out to be a special one .

He told me his idea , his plan is good , it will solve my issue and in the same time it will not be a problem to anyone . “ So what you think ? If you agree then we can proceed further “ he asked . “ Thank you Tom , your idea is too good , just hope that our parents understands this “ I replied . “ They will , let’s do one thing , we just tell about this now or else it will be too late “ he suggested and I agreed and he took me inside our home .

We entered and went towards the room where our parents were talking . I knocked the door to alert them we have came . Their door was already open , but still , it’s not good that you barge into someone’s room without his or her permission . After I knocked they all looked towards us and dad welcomed us with a smile .

“ Is their anything son ? “ Mr Adam spoke . “ Actually dad , we have a plan or a proposal if you agree “ Tom spoke . “ Go on “ Mr Adam spoke .