CHAPTER II

Forgiving does not erase the bitter past , a healed memory is not a deleted memory “

PEARL’s POV

The last 6 years were not good for me . Many things have happened in these six years in which my life that changed my life completely , the transition from a happy life to the sad life have  happened in a blink of an eye . I still remember that horrible night , the last time   I saw Stuart  . I had planned on giving him a surprise on his birthday by arranging a date for him,   a date from my side and showing my happiness for  the precious gift that I received from him but what happened that day was itself a surprise for me .

I knew what I did was unforgivable , I just used Stuart execute  my dad’s  evil plans in order to  succeed . Actually , Stuart had became a blockage in my dad’s path . My dad did some evil work and framed Stuart’s dad in it , and eventually Stuart’s dad was sentenced to lifetime imprisonment . But after many request , the court ordered that they will reopen the case only if Stuart and his family can show solid evidences .

Stuart always wants to reopen the case , and this is what my dad didn’t liked and thus my dad wanted to destroy him in whole so that my dad can be free from this tension .
For executing the plan to destroy Stuart , he called me from the other part of the state and requested me to play a role help him to execute his filthy plan . I was happy in my life with my boyfriend Samuel , but the plan that my dad told was totally unexpected . He even gave me a new name or rather a fake name which will hide me from the rest of the world .  I was having a hesitation inside of me regarding my  dad’s plan , but since he was my dad so I cannot disagree with him , I accepted to be a part in his plan . Dad have never asked anything for me ever, so I thought of fulfilling his wish. From my childhood my dad always neglected me I have never got any love from him while growing up. I always tried to do something good in order to get his love or just a small part on head but nah never. That's why when he asked me to do something for him I can't deny .

Everything was going on smoothly as planned   but I never thought that he will go such down to execute his plan . During this plan , I did a mistake , I fall for his true love with Stuart ,  and this was not in the plan . I was just ordered to act like I love him , but I didn’t knew when that act of love turned into reality .

There was a plan of me giving Stuart a date on his birthday , but what happened after that was totally unexpected . The plan was simple , just to have a date so that I can come more close to Stuart . But everything didn’t went as planned . We were having the date when dad and Samuel arrived along with Tahila . Tahila was the girl who was having a crush on Stuart from the beginning .

Within no time , my dad got hold of me and Samuel started to beat Stuart with his goons that he brought with him . Stuart was helpless and was begging for their mercy but my dad and Samuel had some other plans against him , they continued their ruthless act against him  . They beaten him  until he surrendered and everyone thought he was dead . His bloodied face still comes to my mind whenever I look at my son .

Yes , I was pregnant with Stuart’s child . Stuart doesn’t know about my pregnancy because that secret was never revealed to him or rather to say I didn’t got that opportunity to tell him about my pregnancy. 

That night after I returned from the restaurant , my family literally abandoned me . They stopped my education and they gave me some money for the abortion and  made me leave the house forever . I didn’t have any plan for the abortion , because everything was taken from me , my Stuart , my family and now if I did the abortion then I will become totally alone . Moreover, I think the child don’t have any fault so why he has to face the torture of dying . Infact the child is the last symbol of Stuart that will remain with me forever as I don’t know whether he is  alive or dead .