CHAPTER XXXI

For God to mend your broken heart , you must give him all the pieces . You can’t hold any back “

STUART’S POV

“ Hello Sir , one good news for you . I have found one amazing location  for your new outlet “ spoke one of the broker from the country . Basically I was planning to expand our business and for that I have contacted to one of our trusted broker to find a suitable site for our new outlet .

“Just send me the details , I need to talk with my other partners and most importantly with my dad , if they are satisfied then I will finalize the deal “ I spoke . “ Already done sir , I have mailed you the  details of the location , the location is too good sir , you will love it and I know your other partners will also like it “ the broker spoke .

“And one more thing , what is the price of that site ? “ I inquired . “ Sir , don’t worry about the price , I have finalized many deals with you , so you just confirm the location and chill , I will handle the rest “ the broker spoke . “ Okay fine , I will look after it “ I answered him and hung up the call .

Times changes very fastly , once we have a small shop and that too was closed because of that horrible incident and now , I am planning to buy another site for our new outlet and thus  expansion of the business . This hard time taught me one thing , never doubt in your abilities , you don’t know what it can do . Always keep faith in your abilities . While thinking about this , a sense of pride got generated inside of me because of the transition from a poor boy to a wealthy businessman .

7 years back also , I didn’t thought that I will reach to this stage . At that time the only thing that was in my mind was how I will manage our family and bring justice to my family . That night , I was lying half dead on the restaurant and now I am planning to expand our business even more , that transition taught me many things . Now , everything seems to be perfect with my dad getting the justice and Dee getting married , now everything is settled .

While remembering about the bad times , I totally forgot about the location that the broker has send me to check . I quickly opened my mail and downloaded the location details and the images of the site . By looking at the details , I can say it is quite a good place for opening our outlet . I just need to talk with dad to get his view about this location .

After completing the work , I drove towards Pearl’s home to meet Liam and Pearl .

As usual , Pearl welcomed me with a smile but the change that was having is that I cannot find Liam anywhere around .  I was missing his giggling and jumping around the house . I asked Pearl about his whereabouts when she mentioned that he was tired and thus he had his dinner early and slept . My mood was little off as I cannot play with that little soul . I handed Pearl the food that I bought for them and made myself comfortable on the couch . Pearl  served me some water and we were having some good time when I noticed that she was tired and yawning , may be because of the work pressure . So I decided to make my visiting time short so that she can take enough rest .

After spending around 15 minutes I decided to return back , so I made my way towards my home . While I was driving , I played a little music in the background to soothe me and was thinking about all the happy moments . Within no time , I reached to my home , I parked my car on the garage .

While I was parking my car , I noticed a familiar car which was  parked beside the porch . I know who is the owner of that car , it is indeed Tom who has visited to our home . I immediately rushed towards the entrance and knocked on the door . After waiting for a while , dad opened the door and I asked about Tom’s whereabouts , when dad mentioned that both Tom and Dee have paid a visit and they are still inside . This was the perfect chance to speak with them about the new location . Quickly I entered inside when Tom asked about my early show up . I explained them in brief , Dee was willing to return back to her new home when I requested them to stay for a while and thus they obeyed .