CHAPTER XX

" Foxes are very clever animal because when there is fire in the jungle they run towards the city in order to save themselves "

STUART'S POV

15 Days later ........

Fifteen days has passed by since I talked with Mr.Adam , my lawyer regarding the reopening of my dad 's case . Now everything will be fine and my dad will be released . But , one thing still remains is that I need more evidences which will prove my dad is innocent .

Two days ago , Mr Adam called me and informed me that he has appealed in the court and the case will be reopened shortly but the jury members of the court has advised to gather more evidences as only verbal evidence will not be fruitful and opposition may counter back . So I need to find some more evidences as soon as possible .

Present day , I am sitting in my room and thinking about where I can get some more evidences when I received a call from an unknown number .

" Hello ! " I picked up the call . " Am I talking with Mr. Stuart McAndrew ? " the unknown caller spoke . By the voice of it , the unknown caller must be a women who is not old enough and not too young enough . It can be some insurance company or credit card company as they recruit young women to allure people to join in their companies as customers .

" Sorry mam , I don't need insurance nor credit card . Thank you " I spoke and was going to hung up the call when the unknown lady spoke " wait Mr McAndrew , I am not from an insurance company nor from a credit card company " .

" Sorry mam , we don't have any vacancy as of now , but you can drop your resume , we will get back to you " I spoke clearly indicating that I am not interested to talk with her as I was busy in thinking about the other evidences which I have to gather . " Sorry sir , but I am calling you about something else " she spoke .

" Then ? " I asked her irritably . " I am calling from Mitchell group of industries , I am Juliana Rogers , Personal assistant of Mr Daryl Mitchell " she introduced herself . As soon as I heard that bastard Daryl Mitchell's name my jaws got clenched and within no time an intense rage developed inside of me . He was the main reason for my family's misery .

" What do you want ? or rather what that bastard want now ? " I asked clearly indicating my hatred towards that specific person .

" Sir , actually we got a notice from the court regarding your reopening of the case of your father " she spoke . " Yes , I have done that . Do you have any problem with that ? " I asked her sternly . " No sir " she replied . " Then why are you calling me ? first of all from where did you got my number ? " I asked .

" Sir , you are one of the famous businessman of the country . So it's quite easy to use our sources to get your number " she replied . " Then , I have to hide my number from socially because pests like you and that asshole , your master gets my number easily " I shot back .

There was a silence between us , I think she was plotting something , because her master is a asshole and she has to be something like that to stick with him .

" Are you trying to threaten me miss ? " I asked . " No sir , nothing like that " she replied . " Then , is he trying to allure me with a woman ? Then tell him , I am not naive like my dad . I am done talking with you " I spoke and hung up the call .

I was totally infuriated with the call , all of a sudden getting a call from my enemy has boiled my blood . Pearl , who is my new personal assistant noticed all this , she frowned a little .

" What's the matter Stuart ? You seem to be very much pissed off . " she asked . " It's nothing , just your dad's personal assistant Juliet Rogers called me and informed me about the notice from court " I replied . " It's Juliana Rogers and I know that woman , she is the most cunning woman I have seen in this world . Be aware of her , she allure and seduce people with her sweet talks and body and in the end she just throw them like used tissue paper " she spoke .