DECEMBER 06, 2023

"I don't need to open my eyes nor pay attention and listen. I didn't miss a glance, I heard everything. You saw me lost and wandering but guess what? I'm damn off to something."

I can't read their thoughts but I wish I could. Hence, I learned to read their eyes and decipher the codes behind their silly actions. The way they tap their pen on the desk, the way they run their fingers through their hair, the way they laugh when they lie, the way they smile and say "It's a joke" after throwing shades and sugarcoated crimes.

It's funny how they thought you we're careless and blind. For you aren't fond of overacting and you're ignoring all the warning signs.

And I heard someone says, "Perhaps she's scared, weak enough to join the club. She can't fight"

I didn't know how to respond to that. It's like I want to burst into laughter or just keep on that poker face and tap their back and say, "Soon you'll understand"

But I remained silent. Do I need to explain my side?

This person that they're calling fragile and vulnerable is the same person who used to be unruly monstrous soul. It takes a long period of time to tame the demon inside.  They wouldn't know how long it takes to choose kindness over an envious mind.

As much as I can, I am trying to keep calm and provide peace within me. I am good if you're good to me. But I can be the worst if you tried to test me.

Don't make me light the match and burn the city in no time. Won't that be a heinous crime?

I know

I'm innocent and guilty at the same time.

RAIN