July 02, 2023

"Journaling instead of sending them my enraged hurtful paragraph"
-unknown

Alright, hey there

You know what I hate the most? When people try to trick me making me look stupid. And then they'll think I'm dumb enough to not know the evil steps they're taking. Then there goes the question of being FAIR and UNFAIR. I can't do anything about it like when there is a certain situation where I don't have any control over and there's injustice that's happening, that really pisses me off.

It's so unfair that you get my idea and then you'll claim it as your own and so people will praise your for something that you stole. I fuckin' hate that. Of course I can't do anything about it 'coz what else I could do? Beat your ass or maybe call you out and talk shit using social media? Damn I hate arguments. Also, I hate spending my energy on things that won't really contribute to my growth. So, what else I could do about injustice? I'll let it slide again? And let karma take over? Sure, sure. I often ignore God's commandments but I still do have fate in him. Geez sounding so hypocrite. But for real, I always commit my battles to God. Especially when it comes to people that really gets into my nerves. God knows who they are and karma is on its way to meet them.

Rain