SEPTEMBER 20, 2023

"SHE'S A MESS", THEY SAID

Am I fine?
No, I'm not.

Let's normalize checking on ourselves and not wait for someone to check on us. Perhaps, it'll just work for me. Since, I'm not an extrovert with a bunch of friends to chitchat. Not a big deal though.

Anyway, today wasn't a bad day nor a good day. I was happy yet sad, I won't lie. Asking to live and begging to die. I never know that I could feel two opposite emotions at the same time. I hate me sometimes but I can't afford someone to disrespect me, not a chance. I'm a mess, they said. For sure, scratching their heads trying to figure me out. Perhaps, they're right, I'm getting insane.

'Coz my head is a chaotic chamber. Wondering 'bout what you think, what you feel, what will happen next, why life's hard? Don't ever dare to read me, I'm a mess.
I heard someone say, "You create your own problems"
I do. And I hope I can also create solutions to the crimes I often do. Some people blame the universe for every bad luck they encounter. Along the way they scream from the top of their lungs "The Universe is cruel to me!"
I can say I had the time of my life where I mumbled that too. Why can't we live happily? Without problems, without envy? Can I live without overthinking every single thing, can it be?

I guess to live is to suffer 'coz to suffer is to learn. And to learn is to grow. And when you grow, you live.

It's just another day where I don't know how I feel. It doesn't feel right but I don't know how to fix it.

RAIN