OCTOBER 13, 2023

Yesterday, I was able to smile genuinely, laugh insanely— I was happy. My heart was light as a feather — I even slept peacefully.

When the morning comes, the world seems to take all my luck away from me. Why is it necessary to get hurt after you've been happy? Why do we tend to become sad after embracing happiness in a short period of time?

I don't want to cry but this tears — this tears falls furiously. It's just one of the days when I feel like everything's falling apart and I don't know how to deal with it. My heart is beating slowly and in melancholy. I can't breathe.

It's a struggle to cry silently.

I know that crying won't help but oh please "somebody help me." I won't scream for help nor call for back up. I'll lay in the cold hard ground and wait for someone to see me in great distress.

And then they'll tell me, "What if nobody can see you? Will you stay there and never ask for help?" I smiled, "Probably"

I don't want to be a burden. I'm not fluent in asking for comfort and security. I'd prefer to suffer alone than include someone in the hell I'm dwelling in.

Yet, despite of my urge to become alone and independent, sometimes, in my dreams I could see. I'm wondering what does it feel to be loved and cared for by someone who wanted to be part of my journey.