June 26, 2023

Im on my way home when a compelling thought suddenly snap out of my head. A doleful realization, maybe. My face fell down and my eyes begun to feel heavy. Each steps starts to slow down and my smile faded like the final smoke of a dying campfire. I was thinking if deja vu's true 'coz right now it's all like a movie I have seen before. I thought I'm all healed — I thought I've survived the miserable test of reality. But I was wrong — it's all a lie. I thought Im fine, I said it doesn't hurt anymore. Guess what, here I am I ponder — doubting my so called 'worth.' Tell me that it's okay to be ignored — sometimes. It's okay to stay out of the spotlight. I know, I'm used to being the wind — unseen. I'd tell myself, "I'm fine" But sometimes it feels lonely. Sometimes when I say, "It doesn't hurt" The truth is I'm unhappy. I didn't know that being brave is something that'll make you dreary. All this time I thought I had this armor that will protect me. But life and people be testing me, not once nor twice but for a countless times already. They'll try to stab me and say, "It's okay she'll get through it." It's like telling me to fix myself after you intentionally break the hell out of me. I'm a human and I bleed, I be smiling but I'm dying in my head.

Maybe, we don't heal completely. We'll be fine but never okay. The trauma will always chase us everytime we encounter that same rhythm and melody. We're brave and strong but we're humans, tears doesn't represent the idea of being weak nor scared. I'll tell you one thing I have learned, "Today, I might not be okay but I will — someday"

Rain