𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 38

" I'M PREGNANT. "

Right there. Miles comforting rubs ceased and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets. He remained silent—motionless.

[Y/n] began to panic as she clung her hands on his broad shoulders." Fuck. I- I know you're not ready to be a dad right now. It's only been a few days, I can still- Mmh ! "

It all happened so fast when Miles crashed his lips onto hers.

His calloused hand clasped her cheek as the other slid down her lower back and pulled her closer. His kiss was so sweet—passionate.

—[Y/n's] tears came to a half as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

" Don't cry, beautiful." He whispered in her ear while patting her back—a big smile on his face as his girlfriend hid in the crook of his neck.

" You're not mad ? "

The young woman mumbled—almost incomprehensible as she sat confused.

" Mad !? "

Miles reformulated as he took hold of [Y/n's] chin and locked eyes with her.

" You're having a lil' Morales ! [Y/n] I'm gonna' be a fuckin' Dad !? "

He exclaimed—the happiest he's been ever since he returned in [Y/n's] life.

" Oh my fuckin' God."

" Don't ever doubt yourself. I told you and I'm gonna' tell you again. I'm here for you and I'm here with you mamí."

Miles said as he pressed his forehead against hers—" I love you so much."

" I love you. What would I do without you ? "

[Y/n] whispered softly as she brought her boyfriend into a hug—his calming fragrance putting her in ease.

" Let me know if you really want this  'kay ? I'm down with whatever."

Miles added while patting [Y/n's] thigh for consolation and nourishing sweet nothings into his lover's ear.

—After a few minutes of pure cuddles [Y/n] began to feel her eyelids become heavy. Instantly opening them once she felt Miles weight disappear.

" Miles ? Miles where- "

" I'm here baby, I'm here."

He replied as he walked towards her sleepy form.

" Can you lay down with me ? " A yawn escaped in between her request as she tugged on his sleeve.

" 'Course. I'm just gonna' get some of my mom's food." He answered as he bent down and pecked her lips." You hungry ? "

" A little."

" A'ight I'll get you somethin'."

" Yeah and when you do that... You're gonna' have to tell me what's going on with this Prowler shit."

" Baby. It's only 2:45 in the afternoon and you don't look like you can keep a conversation." He laughed—referring to [Y/n's] sleepiness.

" Whaaaaat ? I'm wide awake- "

" Mamí. What did you do last night ? "

" So um... "