𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

AARON HASTILY searched all the shelves and cabinets in order to find his missing keys. Shit. How could he have completely forgotten to lock it away ?

[Y/n] wasn't even supposed to be here and neither was she supposed to see that.

The man ran his fingers through his head before pulling out his phone and dialing Miles' phone.

" Yo."

" Man- where are you !? "

" I'm heading to my girl's place right now. What's going on ? "

Miles replied while paying the florist  across his street—handing him a large bouquet as he then mounted his bike.

" She's with me." Aaron sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

" Huh ? What do you mean she's at your place ? "

The teenager furrowed his brows, confused as to why his girlfriend would be at his uncle's house.

" You left yo' girl stranded so she came looking for you, Miles ! " The tall man whispered-shouted as he leaned on the bathroom counter.

" A'ight ? Why you stressin' out ? "

" She saw the fuckin' mask ! "

Miles' smirk was gone- disappeared.

" You've gotta' be fuckin' with me." His voice wavered.

" Does it sound like I'm playing with you right now ? I think she knows."

" Nah." Miles began to panic as he started the motor's engine." Y'know you were the one that told me she wasn't supposed to find out-"

" Man, just hurry up and get your ass over here. The more time you take the sooner she'll know." Aaron concluded as he opened the restroom door.

" Tell her I'm on my way. Please."

" Don't worry about that." He replied before hanging up the phone. Sigh.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AS SOON AS [Y/n] heard the familiar footsteps coming down the stairs, she instinctively placed the mask back in place, just in time before Aaron could spot her.

" You doin' okay, [N/n] ? " The man asked. analyzing her as he grabbed his leathered jacket from the couch.

" Mhm. Where you goin' ? "

She questioned as she did not want to be left alone here.

" I'm tryin' to find my keys. I think I left them in the car though." Aaron unlocked the front door covered with an unusual amount of locks.

" Sure."

" Don't worry, sweetheart. Miles told me to let you know he's on his way."