𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 35

NEGATIVE.

[Y/n's] temporary favor completely flipped upside down.

" Fuck ! "

She yelled as she threw the pregnancy test across the bathroom, a part of her hoping that she hasn't broken it.

She stood still with her hands above her jaw, small fingers trembling with anxiety and terror—all past decisions that lead to this situation were now transformed into regret.

The results were positive.

[Y/n] sighed and closed her eyes shut, a method to escape reality—even if it were for only half a minute.

The muffled sounds of music and joy downstairs were contradicting the haunting sounds of despair in the young m̷o̷t̷h̷e̷r̷'̷s̷ woman's mind.

" Oh God." [Y/n] heaved, the amount of stress and emotional torment she was going through at the current moment overwhelmed her entire being.

She fanned herself as sweat tickled down her back—lightheaded.

' I wanna' throw up, I wanna' throw up, I- I wanna' throw- '

" [Y/n] ? "

The woman's mother tapped lightly against the doorframe as she called for her on the other side of the door.

" Are you okay bebé niña ? We heard you cuss all the way from downstairs y'know ? "

She questioned with genuine concern as her motherly instincts immediately kicked in.

—She knew there was something off  going on with her daughter.

" I-I'm fine ma'. I just stubbed my toe."

[Y/n's] voice quivered—refusing to open the door and face her mother out of shame.

"...Okay. Come downstairs to get sum'  to eat and join us when you're ready, we're having a lil' party over here."

[M/n] mentioned, hesitantly stepping away from the door to leave.

" Okay. " [Y/n] responded before a few tears prickled her face. Using her arm to remove any trace of distress.

— She took a long, deep breath and grabbed the test with it's package to not cause any suspicions, mustering up the little amount of courage left in order to unlock the bathroom door and sprint towards her room.

' I can't be pregnant.'

' What about school !? '

' How am I supposed to take care of the baby ? Ma's gonna' fucking kill me ! ' 

' What is everyone going to think !? '

' What if Miles doesn't approve- '

These were the torturing thoughts of [Y/n] as she locked the door—wasting zero seconds to hide the pregnancy test somewhere safe in her room.

She stood still for a moment—(e/c) colored eyes widening as the most important question popped up into her head.

" For how long was I pregnant ? "

She pondered out loud as her hands roamed her stomach—obviously not too long since her body didn't seem to change ( 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝔁𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 ).