𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 28

Tw : N word usage !

" YOU SURE YOU CAN'T WALK ? "

Ganke questioned while squinting his eyelids-low-key regretting letting his best friend's girlfriend hop on his back.

" Stop overreacting bro'. I'm not that heavy." [Y/n] eye rolled as she tapped the striving young man's shoulder.

" Ain't no way you fuckin' disabled or some shit." Ganke mumbled, giggling a bit.

" No you dumbass. I can still walk it's just that everytime I do... I feel pain between my- "

" Yeah I got it." He replied, eventually making his way downstairs-slightly kicking the door open to which their jaw dropped synchronously.

" What the fuck ? "

[Y/n] breathed, scrutinizing the scene as Ganke helped her land on her two feet.

There was a group of people (mostly neighbors) surrounding both Miles and Liam.

Next to her feet was the bouquet her ex in question had planned on gifting her.

-all squashed.

[Y/n] quickly began to worry for her boyfriend's future and protection as she perceived the witnesses pull out their cellphones to record-Ganke following as well.

" Are you serious ? "

" What ? It ain't everyday I get to see an ass whooping like this."

[Y/n] eye rolled before making hasty eye contact with her ex-boyfriend now covered in his own blood.

" Don't think you can just steal my girlfriend and get away with this ! "

Liam spat as he purposely triggered Miles-kneeling on the ground as the second in hand held him by his ripped blouse.

" You can say whatever the fuck you want, yo' bitch ass jus' gon' learn that [Y/n] is mine." The dark-skinned man replied while handing his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend violent punches to the point his knuckles were stained.

-The scene was vile. It looked like it came straight out of a gory film.

Liam's car door then unexpectedly busted open, exposing one of [Y/n's] old yet familiar college friend.

Anthony.

" Get the fuck off him ! " The dread headed shouted as he jumped towards Miles' direction-grasping his shirt to hit him in the jaw.

" Miles ! "

[Y/n] screeched as she made her way towards the fight, hastily pushing past the crowd as she finally reached him.

" [Y/n]- what the hell are you doing ? "

Ganke whispered-shouted-grabbing the young woman's arm, concerned for her safety.

" This has to stop- I don't want Miles to go to fuckin' jail ! "

The exact minute Miles heard [Y/n's] voice, he reflexively turned his head towards her.

-The bloodlust nearly vanishing as soon as his dark gaze locked with his girlfriend's anxious ones.

" Mamí, get back-" Miles uttered-a few seconds before the losing blonde took the opportunity to stand up and push him with the bit of strength he had left.