𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 29

[Y/N] SAT in the passenger's seat as she dialed her mother's phone-legs bouncing up and down from anxiety.

" Hello ? [N/n] ? "

" Hey ma'. Can we talk for a minute ? "

" What's going on mija ? I'm coming back home in about thirty minutes."

Fuck.

" Could you cover f'me tomorrow ? I don't feel good and I don't think I can go to my classes." [Y/n] asked-biting her thumb nail as soon as she heard her mother's disappointed heave on the other line.

" What's the meaning of this [Y/n] ? It's college we're talkin' about, you can't be missing your classes like this !? "

" What're you doing right now ? " She posed making [Y/n] fidget in her seat.

" I'm crashin' at a friend's place." The young woman admitted-eyes closed shut from the spine-chilling silence.

" Qué ? No juegues conmigo ahora mismo jovencita. ( ʷʰᵃᵗ ? ᵈ'ᵒⁿᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ˡᵃᵈʸ.) "

" Ma' something happened and I need to take care of it. So please just try n' understand me."

" And what is it that you need to do so badly to be missing your classes ? "

Miss [L/n] questioned as she lightly but surely hit the steering wheel of her car-irritate from being stuck in traffic.

" I can't really say now it's kind of a long story but believe me when I tell you it won't happen again."

[Y/n] assured to which her mother hummed in thought-disapproved.

" Hm. I'm not really proud of you right now y'know. Is Miles involved ? "

The older woman pondered out loud making her daughter instinctively eye roll and exhale-

" He doesn't have anything to do with this."

She responded before noticing from her peripheral vision a familiar duo running towards the car.

" Don't be covering for him now. I can tell when you're lyin' to me and it only makes it worse." Miss [L/n] scolded.

" Look. I don't mind you two seeing each other again but don't be gettin' distracted on what's important."

Her mother finished-leaving [Y/n] speechless as she realized she was right.

" You got it, mija ? "

" Yes mamí. I'll call you back."

-[Y/n] replied while unlocking the vehicle door for both cabróns.

" Alright. I'll see what I can do."

" Thank you ma'. I love you."

" I love you most."

And with that [Y/n's] mother hung up the phone-leaving her daughter in a sour-ish mood as she recalled her past and current decisions.

" Yooo this shit was crazy. "

Ganke breathed as he hopped on the backseat-sweaty and agitated from the fight.

The second in hand mumbled simply as he shrugged- " All I wanted was to take my fuckin' shit back."