𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

" AYE, [Y/N] ! YOU HEARD ABOUT THE PARTY T'NIGHT ? "

Anthony brought up with enthusiasm as Naomi simultaneously eye rolled.

" No. What's goin' on ? "

" There's this lit party that's gonna' happen around the corner, wanna' come ? " The dread headed young man proposed.

" Y'know how we feel about parties... I don't think I'm gonna' go. Sorry." [Y/n] answered while switching her science book to a history one.

It was the beginning of college and  she was not planning on distracting herself anytime soon.

" We already what's going to happen, Anthony. There's going to be a bunch of people wich means it isn't going to be safe neither fun." Naomi added in as an exaggerated sigh left the man's lips.

" Just admit you wanna' stay home and read fanfics on ao3." Anthony countered in wich [Y/n] snickered.

" 'Kay ? What about it ? " The almond eyed girl replied as she sipped on her strawberry flavored bubble tea.

" C'moooon. just let loose."

[Y/n] stood and thought about it for a sec—the events that happened with Rio along with the upcoming exams  did bother her.

So she decided to go and not stay for long. I mean, after all, what could possibly go wrong ?

" Alright... but you have to promise  we'll stick together." [Y/n] demanded as a grin appeared on Anthony's face.

" You ain't gotta worry about nothing."

The two then turned to Naomi who still wasn't quite convinced.

She hated parties.

" Soooo... 'omi ? "

" I don't think so— "

" What if I get you takeout on our way home after school... ? Hm ? "

"..."

" Your favorite ~ " Anthony prolonged resulting in [Y/n] to laugh.

" Wingstop ? "

" I'll get you whatever. Jus' join us."

" I'll see."

" YEAH ! "

Anthony exclaimed as he wrapped his arm around both Naomi's and [Y/n's] neck, pulling them closer." You lil' introverts are gonna' learn how to party."

———

AFTER Naomi received her chicken and fries—[Y/n] and the girls grabbed their makeup kits and fresh clothes to get dressed in the dorm's bathroom.

————Music thundered against the bathroom walls as [Y/n] blasted songs  on her speaker. She applied her iconic lip combo and added in her lashes too finish the makeup look she was going for.