𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 32

" UM [Y/N]... ARE YOU OKAY ? " Miss Clark, [Y/n's] history teacher asked as she patted her shoulder—waking the young woman from her slumber.

" Huh ? Oh fuck- I-I'm so sorry for sleepin' in."

" Is everything alright ? The bell rang and everyone left except for you." The woman informed with concern.

" Not really. I've been havin' a really bad headache lately. "

" I can tell. You seemed a bit out of it these past few classes. Wanna' go see the nurse to see what you got ? "

" Oh ! That's not necessary- "

" [Y/n]. You're an amazing student but we both know that there's something wrong. And as mother and teacher, I can't let you go on like this."

Misses Clark stated as she helped [Y/n] stand up from her seat—touching the girls forehead.

" My goodness- you're burning ! " She exclaimed." What exactly were you doing these past days ? "  

The woman questioned to which the tired student perked up awkwardly.

" Um..."

" Actually. I don't wanna' know. "

" Right. I- I think I'm gonna' go and visit the nurse." The young woman flusteredly chuckled while weakly grabbing her belongings.

" Please."

Miss Clark pleaded as she watched the girl leave in a hurry—𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩. Kids these days...

━━━

[Y/n] tapped her foot against the floor as she waited outside the nurse office for he turn—arms surrounding her stomach as she ached in pain.

" I apologize for taking some of your time hon'. Come in."

The school's nurse apologized as she peeked out the door—noticing the young woman's discomfort.

Once she stepped inside—the fresh smell of wood occupied her nostrils.

" So, what's going on ? "

" I don't know...I jus' be havin' these  aches in my head and stomach and sometimes I feel like vomiting."

[Y/n] explained as she sat on the flat mattress, glancing at the woman who seemed to be searching for something but remained attentive regardless.

" I see... and for how long have you been feeling this way ? "

" Maybe around three to four days I'm not quite sure. "

[Y/n] answered before a silence crept   the area—the nurse heaving as her piercing and almost knowingly eyes scrutinized [Y/n] for half a minute.

"..."

" Do you have a significant other ? "

" Yes ? " The woman answered a bit perplexed as to why this information was of any importance although she didn't put too much care.

" Have you had any intercourse with each other ? "

" Ma'am- "

" Look. I understand if you're not comfortable with the question but you need to answer me." The nurse voiced with seriousness.