𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

" DAWG ? YOU GOTTA' BE FUCKIN' FOR REAL RIGHT NOW !? "

Ganke shouted—fingers aggressively pressing against the X-box controller as he sat on the ground beside Miles' bed.

" Shut up."

[Y/n] mumbled—still a bit sleepy as she woke up by Ganke's exasperating screaming and the blazing sunlight from the spacious room's window.

She kneaded her eyes as she gradually lifted her head up—head pounding from all the tequila she drunk last night.

Out of instinct—her eyes searched for one particular person but he wasn't there.

" Yo. Where's Miles-"

" BRUUUHHHHHH !!! " Ganke yelled out of the blue—throwing the black controller on the air as he dropped on the bed.

" Shut the fuck up !"

[Y/n] raised her voice as she took the makeup stained pillow and threw it at the boy's face.

" Ow- what the hell !? "

Ganke responded—tossing the pillow back at [Y/n] who caught it with ease.

" Where is-"

" He's downstairs with his mom."

Ganke briefly answered as he went back to playing his stupid game. [Y/n] rolled her eyes before getting up from the bed—taking the time to analyze Miles' room—a subconscious smile of recollection appearing on her face.

Before she could continue to inspect the area—Ganke launched a baggy shirt and a pair of boxers on her face wich startled her.

" Ew !? Ganke these better not be your fuckin' undies- "

" Chill out. I just forgot to tell you that Miles told me to give you these."

" Oh."

[Y/n] replied—noticing her ex-friend also wore Miles shirt with blue shorts.

" And by the way, you look like that one ghost girl from the ring movie so go take a shower or somethin'."

Ganke commented—looking the girl up and down before hopping back to his game once again.

" Fuck you ? "

[Y/n] countered as she snatched one of Miles' towels to head to the bathroom.

" Love you too [N/n]." Ganke mumbled with a teasing leer on his face.

Before [Y/n] could open the door—it flew open revealing Miles with a faint smile on the corner of his lips.

" Mornin' mami."

Miles entered the room—wearing a black tank top with matching joggers.

The outfit magnifying his toned abs—

Shit. What am I thinking!? I have a fuckin' boyfriend. [Y/n] thought before removing her lingering gaze on his body and leaving the room.

Wich wasn't left unnoticed by Miles as his innocent smile quickly turned into a sinful leer.

" Mornin'. Where's my phone ? "

[Y/n] demanded—feeling as if she was about to collapse from the exhaustion.

" It's charging in the living room." He answered—following the girl to the bathroom.

" Oh and mami. "

" Yeah ? "

Miles spoke up before [Y/n] could close the restroom door ." My mom and my uncle are cookin' somethin downstairs."