𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

╰┈➤ ᵖʳᵉˢᵉⁿᵗˡʸ

" AH- WHAT THE FUCK !? " A girl yelled as she threw the bowling ball in the alleyway. Knocking out zero bowling pins total.

" It's really not that hard, Chloe." [Y/n] chuckled as she watched her college roommate struggling with the game.

Her straightened long hair settling perfectly against her shoulders—pink lipgloss engulfing the straw in wich she sipped from her cherry slushy.

" I know one of the smartest girls in the academy ain't talkin'." The young adult in a slicked back bun responded as she snatched another bowling ball.

" Watch me knock that shit down ! "

" Me when I'm delulu." [Y/n] mumbled as the already irritated girl gave her a side glance. 

" What's going on here ? " A cute, tall, blue eyed boy with fluffy blonde hair appeared as he held a plate full of burgers and fries.

"Aye ! I'm 'bout a ruin my diet !" Chloe hopped as the smell of deliciousness filled her nostrils.

An instant smile on [Y/n's] face as she locked eyes with the man in front of her.

" How're you, beautiful ? " The blonde man smiled as he gently cupped the side of [Y/n's] face, connecting his lips with hers as he gave her a long & tender kiss.

" Uhm- the bathrooms are available ? " Chloe commented as she munched on one of the fries." Ain't nobody wanna' see that."

" You just bitter your ass still single as fuck." Anthony, another one of [Y/n's] friends joked as he arrived with the drinks in his hands.

" Excuse you- wanna' fight ? " Chloe lifted her arms in the air as she stood in a fighting stance—people glancing towards their table in curiosity.

" What're you waiting for ? Come at me- "

" Can you two sit down ? "

Evelyn cut in as she placed a strand of her ginger hair behind her ear. There was no way she was about to be seen with two imbeciles making a bunch of noise.

Both of them spared one last glance at each other before sitting back in their seat.

" Where's Naomi ? "

[Y/n] questioned as her eyes searched around the bowling area—looking for one particular person.

" She ain't comin'."

Anthony answered with his mouth full of junk as he licked his fingers clean.

" Why ? "

" Well- She decided to ditch us lto stay home and binge watch some K-drama that came out a few hours ago."

Evelyn replied as she tried to steal a nugget from Chloe's plate without her noticing—only resulting in the african -american girl to slap her hand away.